The Pact - BBC1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just abit off topic, but have any of you watched innocent yet, which did you think was the best?
I thought The Pact was better than Innocent. There hasn't been much advertisement for it either. I only found it by accident. I was just looking on my catch up TV for something. I did start a thread for innocent on here.

My only negative for The Pact was
would've liked the daughter to have down the route of self defence instead of Nancy going to prison
There are some very good dramas on BBC Wales 🙌

Reactions: 11
I think Nancy did that cos she felt guilty about the money and she was fed up with her hubby!!!!

Reactions: 6
Just abit off topic, but have any of you watched innocent yet, which did you think was the best?
I thought both were good but definitely preferred The Pact. Great strong female cast. I felt Innocent was a bit too far-fetched. Also,
the writing imprint clue seemed dated in this day and age of technology.

Reactions: 1
We watched this and loved it too. Liked Innocent but much preferred this .

Reactions: 4
WOW!!! Loved this. Such great writing. I loved Anna and Max's house.

The casting was excellent - especially Anna and Tamsin, who looked a lot alike.

As for that awful ex-husband of the woman who confessed - sheesh! He really sold her out. I don't think Max and Anna should have covered for Tamsin (by deleting the footage) - it will come back to haunt them either by Tamsin's future choices (she'll likely always feel protected; as if she can get away with anything), or the footage will be recovered ... maybe that's something for season 2 (if there is one). And I'm guessing the brewery head's father killed himself (and burned all his son's papers) as he was molesting him? I didn't quite pick that up until the end - it explains why his sister loathed her family so much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought The Pact was better than Innocent. There hasn't been much advertisement for it either. I only found it by accident. I was just looking on my catch up TV for something. I did start a thread for innocent on here.

My only negative for The Pact was
would've liked the daughter to have down the route of self defence instead of Nancy going to prison
There are some very good dramas on BBC Wales 🙌
Or provocation - I agree.

Reactions: 4
Just binge watched over 2 nights... did anyone else get tearful at the phone call with Anna and Nancy or just me 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
I’ve just finished this, thought it was great! only thing I was confused by was how did the car get picked up on CCTV but the kids on the bikes never ??

I’ve just finished this, thought it was great! only thing I was confused by was how did the car get picked up on CCTV but the kids on the bikes never ??
That thought crossed my mind too! Love this it was so well done. Could there be a second series? Lots of unanswered questions like why things were so bad between Arwel and Jack, were the accusations made by louie true?

I didn't realise there's a new series of this started last night, did anyone watch?

Ooh didn't realise there was a new series. Not that I remember the 1st series 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2