The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gatsby and dani are annoying with the argument with Courtney/Chloe. He is soon quick to dump his ‘mates’ for his girlfriend and her mates.

Reactions: 16
soooooo f'ing bored of Diags and his stupid world record attempt now. I actually fast forward it.. no one cares

Reactions: 41
The only one from the show I actually like is Bobby - and its sad to see him so broken and not his usually funny self.

Chloe S, Amy, Harry D- even Diags - I liked them all back in the day, but they have lost their spark and are now just horrible.

Time for new, likeable characters OR dump the show completely. Either way, the show needs a shake up.

Reactions: 20
The only one from the show I actually like is Bobby - and its sad to see him so broken and not his usually funny self.

Chloe S, Amy, Harry D- even Diags - I liked them all back in the day, but they have lost their spark and are now just horrible.

Time for new, likeable characters OR dump the show completely. Either way, the show needs a shake up.
Get rid of Gatsby.. the bloke does my tits in.. his wannabe rap career is beyond cringe worthy

Reactions: 35
Get rid of Gatsby.. the bloke does my tits in.. his wannabe rap career is beyond cringe worthy
And his man make up concealer tit. Hes a guy with too much money and time on his hands. He’d fancy anyone who give him a second look. What happened to the blonde he was infatuated with at xmas. Dani is taking it very very slow with him. Lockdown prob did her a favour. One way to get onto the show with a story. Call me cynical.

Reactions: 11
And his man make up concealer tit. Hes a guy with too much money and time on his hands. He’d fancy anyone who give him a second look. What happened to the blonde he was infatuated with at xmas. Dani is taking it very very slow with him. Lockdown prob did her a favour. One way to get onto the show with a story. Call me cynical.
Ha! oh yeah, I remember that! They made a big scene of them 2 together and made it look like the height of romance, saying he had found the one and all that bollocks.. laughable 😂

Reactions: 3
I think Dani comes across as not a pushover and has a bit of charisma. I hope if she and Gatsby break up they keep her in the show.

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion but I think Gatsby did the right thing in the argument with Courtney and Chloe. These 2 have definitely outgrown TOWIE and are now acting petty and childish to keep up with their younger cast mates. Courtney 100% tit-stirred to ruin the early stages of Gatsby’s relationship and then had a face like a slapped arse when she was called out on it. If you can’t take it, don’t give it ✂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I like Gatsby & Dani together, Gatsby is often mistreated because he was a hanger on.
Pretty sure there’s more to the Bobby story and I think it’s to do with the now deceased ex of Harry

Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but I think Gatsby did the right thing in the argument with Courtney and Chloe. These 2 have definitely outgrown TOWIE and are now acting petty and childish to keep up with their younger cast mates. Courtney 100% tit-stirred to ruin the early stages of Gatsby’s relationship and then had a face like a slapped arse when she was called out on it. If you can’t take it, don’t give it ✂
Courtney is like 28 and acts like an 8 year old. I'm sure she still lives at home with her parents (no shade to anyone who does this to save money etc. But you can tell with her it's because she's super childish). She's so boring as a character too, it was horrible to see her so upset when Myles cheated on her previously but apart from that she's never really had a storyline. What's the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Courtney was so so funny when she first appeared...proper wind up merchant...remember Danielle & lockie drama🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How come Amy Childs never shows her son? it’s all her daughter on her Instagram and she only ever speaks of Polly on the show.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.