The Only Way Is Essex cast #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a different danni but she looks a lot like her. I went snooping the ages don't match up. Danni Park demspey was friends with Lydia she joined back in 2012. This dani is dani imbert a model and younger
I thought she’d been on before on a date or speed date with Diags....

I was bored & on the toilet ....
😂😂😂 she has gotta have some sort of dysmorphia. I used to like her back in the days she had the gaps in her teeth .. now she comes across as arrogant, not an empowered strong woman she tries to portray. It’s the delusional ma Kray persona ‘I’m a ride or die girl....... ma faaammmm - leeee ‘ for me. I think that Frankie has psycho tendencies too. The soft voice ain’t fooling me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Him and Pete will be walking around like two dogs on heat I’d imagine 🤢 giving it the ‘single and ready to mingle’ tit
Like dogs with two dicks more like, they’re both so in love with themselves.

I know lots of women like a man to have experience but when it reaches a certain ridiculous level of shagging with no standards it’s a massive turn off to me.

Obviously they’ll both be gutted reading this 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The captions Demi puts on photos of her and Francesca 🤣😭 how long have they been together? 2 months? Francesca will be bail once she realises she'll get absolutely nothing from towie 🤣
They make out as if they have been together for years😂you have both been together for like 5 mins and I don’t give them very long before they break up 😅

Him and Pete will be walking around like two dogs on heat I’d imagine 🤢 giving it the ‘single and ready to mingle’ tit
Pete will be the next Wayne Lineker 🤢and we don’t need another one of them 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just came across Georgia’s home Instagram. It looks ok but she seems to come across a bit rude. She never answer questions on there- and I know there’s a limit when people are asking where your EXACT loo roll holder is from, but she did a big post about her paint colour then didn’t reply to any of the questions asking what the colour is🥴 not sure how it’ll affect her if a follower paints their house the same colour ffs but she doesn’t wanna give up the info!

Reactions: 7
I just came across Georgia’s home Instagram. It looks ok but she seems to come across a bit rude. She never answer questions on there- and I know there’s a limit when people are asking where your EXACT loo roll holder is from, but she did a big post about her paint colour then didn’t reply to any of the questions asking what the colour is🥴 not sure how it’ll affect her if a follower paints their house the same colour ffs but she doesn’t wanna give up the info!
Her and Tommy are often quite rude to followers so it doesn’t surprise me that she thinks she’s above replying to people.

Reactions: 11
Probably an unpopular opinion but I’m really not keen on Tommy and Georgia. Tommy more so. I find him gobby and opinionated. Never liked him when he first came into it and I remember how everyone was telling Georgia the way he speaks to her like tit and calls her a c**t isn’t right. I reckon he puts on a facade on the show and is a right hole really

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I am SOOOOO confused how people are saying the new Dani on the show looks like the old Dani who was on the show. 😳 wtf? They look nothing alike at all , not one similarity 😂
Didn't want to say anything - but it really is a case of "they all look the same to me." They look completely different, just both mixed race.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn't want to say anything - but it really is a case of "they all look the same to me." They look completely different, just both mixed race.
Literally hit the nail on the head. If you can distinguish between 5 blonde haired people’s faces and names you can deffo tell the difference with these two 👀

The captions Demi puts on photos of her and Francesca 🤣😭 how long have they been together? 2 months? Francesca will be bail once she realises she'll get absolutely nothing from towie 🤣
So true. It’s sooooo cringe!

Reactions: 14
I'd say he definitely has an addictive personality. He obviously struggles with food and even at his thinnest when he was on celebs go dating the amount he ate was disgusting! Then there's the coke and I'm sure alcohol he's struggled with too.

She would always go on and on about how much she loved Arg and how he was like a son to her but she was pretty nasty to him really. Also, my mum would never dream of keeping in touch with my exes but the way Debbie kept letting him back into their life when Lydia was trying to get over him was just weird and was probably responsible for them getting back together as many times as they did which wasn't really good for either of them.
I always thought that his weight fluctuated depending when he was on the sniff or not. When off it he obvs eats to excess. He’s got an addictive nature, I do hope he sorts it out.

Don’t know details but their relationship has always been toxic. Neither of them were good for each other.
Things seemed to improve once Lockie stopped drinking, I wonder if he got back on the sauce out there?
It was never the sauce that was the problem, more like the powder. Makes people aggressive and sexually incontinent, may even slap their partner.

Reactions: 3
Hey! Been lurking and thought I’d throw in my 2 pence 😂
The sim sisters annoy me! I used to really like Chloe but the last few years she’s just comes across like she’s untouchable and that people should bow down to her!
I feel so sorry for Bobby! I love amy and feel she’s stuck in the middle!! Did anyone see the video Bobby posted of Harry telling him he cheated on him??? Why has Harry made this such a big thing?! It was 7 years ago 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
The two women have completely different skin tones, have no similar features, different hair.. everything 😭😂 I’m so mind boggled!!

Reactions: 14
The two women have completely different skin tones, have no similar features, different hair.. everything 😭😂 I’m so mind boggled!!
Thank god you said something cause I was gonna raise it when I wrote my last post and was like ahhhh don’t be that person 🤣 Danni Park Dempsey had such a baby face and this Dani looks much older than her years lol. Just two mixed race women (who wear their hair completely differently as well)

Reactions: 10
I’m mixed race myself and I said a few pages I thought they looked similar, just based on my hazy recollection of how original Dani was 5 years ago. For me it was more the tone of voice, how she presented herself etc so could understand why there was some confusion. New Dani just reminded me of original Dani in the same way that I think most of the TOWIE/Love Island girls all merge into one, which no one could argue with 🤷‍♀️ no sinister intent!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sadly I agree with you. Essex is very different to London in that respect.
In my experience Essex has far more diverse friendship groups than say, Islington, in that respect TOWIE is not reflective of the demographic and its something I've often noticed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.