The Office - US version

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are your favourite episodes/scenes?
One that stands out for me is the episode where Michael and Jan have the dinner party, when Michael brings out the bright bar sign and hangs it up I was crying with laughter. So funny
Brilliant episode!

This is tough, I have so many favourites! The Niagara episodes are up there though. The wedding makes me bawl my eyes out every time!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I refused to watch it for years as love the British one, but I dare say I think this one is better! 🤭
Same!! I was so opposed to it and now I can’t believe I missed out for years!

Favourite scene has to be in Beach Day, when they’re all singing The Gambler on the bus. Michael’s falsetto gets me everytime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just finished my annual rewatch. I think it’s hands down my favourite ever tv show! I absolutely love it.

I don’t know if I have a favourite episode as there as just too many great ones but I have a few moments that come to mind - when Jim hires an actor to pretend to be him and confuse Jim, when Jim dresses up as Dwight, Andy floating in the lake in his sumo suit and the crew turning their lights off, Dwight’s about learning the rules, the many appearances of Dwight shouting “MICHAEL!!”

Who are your favourite characters? I love Dwight, Pam, Jim and of course Michael but I have a soft spot for Toby for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My favourite is Dwight by far but love Creed and Daryl too, especially Darryl’s relationship with Michael (Dinkin Flicka 😂) Still blows my mind that Creed is a big 60’s music star irl

Never took to Charles or Robert California though, they just weren’t Michael.

Reactions: 4
My favourite is Dwight by far but love Creed and Daryl too, especially Darryl’s relationship with Michael (Dinkin Flicka 😂) Still blows my mind that Creed is a big 60’s music star irl

Never took to Charles or Robert California though, they just weren’t Michael.
Totally agree, I don’t like Charles, Robert or even Deangelo either and they never grow on me with rewatches. However I hated seeing Catherine Tate in it as Nellie on my first watch but I’ve grown to love her character more each time I see it.

Reactions: 1
I think that most are great in their own way but I have a soft spot for Andy, he can be annoying but so sweet. He just wants to be loved! His last line in the finale 😭.

I can’t warm to Nellie at all but I never was a fan of Catherine Tate. I find her character really cringey and try-hard. Feels like she’s trying to mimic Davud Brent and it just doesn’t work for me.

Favourite Christmas episode everyone? Love A Benihana Christmas!

Reactions: 6
Dwight is hands down my favourite character.... his lines are hilarious especially his idea of the perfect crime, how he carries a spud gun to work, him setting the place on fire, why he won't smile for photos, i could go on🤣🤣🤣
Ive never watched beyond when Michael announces he's moving to Colorado!! Ive watched all previous wifi episodes to that 100 times.
And i loved the early episodes before Jim and pam got together.

Reactions: 3
Dwight is hands down my favourite character.... his lines are hilarious especially his idea of the perfect crime, how he carries a spud gun to work, him setting the place on fire, why he won't smile for photos, i could go on🤣🤣🤣
Ive never watched beyond when Michael announces he's moving to Colorado!! Ive watched all previous wifi episodes to that 100 times.
It’s definitely not the same when Michael leaves but it’s worth sticking with. The last couple of episodes are great

There is definitely a thread already I made but I can’t find it! Been trying to watch new things, almost finished season 1 of lost and loving it yet I still find myself watching random episodes of the office instead 😂 been singing hunters song from the dinner party for a week

You definitely need to watch after Michael leaves! It is different and Michael is a miss but it gives the other characters a chance to shine a bit more and there are some amazing episodes in the last few series.

One of my favourites is… Gabe.

I just think he’s so funny!

F294F431-55BF-411A-8353-360897CCE288.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I always felt sorry for poor old Toby. Michael has a heart of gold but he's always so inherently nasty to Toby! In real life, Angela was married to his real life twin (they are now divorced). I adore this programme and the bonus is no Gervais - apart from his cameo. I was trying to think of famous faces who were in it:

Kathy Bates
Katherine Tate
Idris Elba
James Spader

I always felt sorry for poor old Toby. Michael has a heart of gold but he's always so inherently nasty to Toby! In real life, Angela was married to his real life twin (they are now divorced). I adore this programme and the bonus is no Gervais - apart from his cameo. I was trying to think of famous faces who were in it:

Kathy Bates
Katherine Tate
Idris Elba
James Spader
I always like when Amy Adams pops up selling her purses in the office. It seems so random but then I love her interactions with Roy when they’re on the booze cruise.

• Heart
Jim Carrey, Ray Romano and Will Arnett all appeared in the "Search Committee" episode.

Jack Black, Ken Jeong and Conan O'Brien all appeared in one episode each too.

Has the UK version been removed from Netflix? I can’t find it on there and I’m sure it was there a few months ago and I want to start watching it!

I’ve got 10 episodes left of season 6, might be the funniest programme I’ve watched for a long time!