The Office - US version

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I’m glad I stumbled upon this thread! Currently rewatching all episodes for the umpteenth time. This show takes me to a happy place, I’ve watched it when I’m sad, happy, going through something difficult. For me it has everything.
One of the most underrated characters is Kevin 😂 Two of my favourite Kevin moments:

- cookie season rap
- the chilli 😂 It’s just perfect. How he explains how good he is at it and then spills it all. Whenever I watch it I’m just in hysterics 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I also love when creed brings his parents when Dwight has the photographer in 😂

Reactions: 2
Searching for something to watch right now. Can't find anything. Michael it is, I actually love this man. Think I'm on series3 episode 2, not really caring...I love them all xxx

Reactions: 1
I actually completed all 9 seasons for the first time yesterday so now I feel a bit empty. I think the scene where Andy does a goodbye song after they've all told him he isn't good enough and it silences the office is my favourite ever scene. I was in tears. As much as I adore Michael, I do agree that him coming back at the end was underwhelming but I loved it nonetheless. Him needing two phones for all of the pictures of his kids😭😭. I felt really sorry for Pam towards the end. Jim did neglect her a bit with 2 young kids to pursue a job he hadn't even consulted her about but I'm so glad they worked it out in the end. I wish we found out what it said in the letter though.

Reactions: 6
Rewatching and Michael just proposed to Holly. I cried a lot, it’s just perfect. I know I’ve seen it before but I’m still dreading him going.

Reactions: 5
Ok so I have had to read every post on here just to check if I have already posted. I LOVE the US Office and it’s much better that the uk one IMO. All the characters are amazing. My favourite episodes are Fire Drill/First Aid, Dinner Party, and Threat Level Midnight. My favourite scenes.... there are so so many but a couple are “Strike Scream Run” (I have shown this clip to loads of people) with Creed, and “I declare bankruptcy”. I have watched all 9 series sooooooo many times. I actually find it really relaxing and even though I know what’s coming I still laugh out loud. 🤣🤣🤣. Dwight is the best character, but Michael is a close 2nd, with Creed not doing much but stealing some of the best lines. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“I’m not superstitious, I’m a little stitious”

One of my favourite lines in TV 😂

A lot of people like to sh*t on the show and say it’s basic humour, but I think people just like to nitpick at something that is extremely popular and is everywhere (which yes, can be annoying) but I think The Office US has some of the best writing in recent times.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm rewatching for the eleventieth time, I love it.

I do wonder though how Dwight ever has time for a full time job in between all his other side gigs!

Reactions: 3
You jump to the left and shake a hand, and you jump to the right and shake that hand. Meet new friends, tie some yarn, that's how you do the Scarn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Dwight, you ignorant slut”

When they do that whole mental health skit twice 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Dwight, you ignorant slut”

When they do that whole mental health skit twice 😂😅
OMG this is freaky, I have had a crappy day at work and so I asked my son to put a random US Office episode on and I have literally just watched this episode again (for about the 100th time) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm only on season 5 and wondering why the hell I never started this years ago!

Dinner Party ep is iconic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The episode when there’s a flasher and Michael calls Phyllis ‘phallas’ the faces just have me absolutely creased

• Haha
We've just finished our mammoth rewatch and are now bereft! Don't know what to watch next

• Haha
We've just finished our mammoth rewatch and are now bereft! Don't know what to watch next
Rewatch! I’m on my own in the week when partner works away and I watch things like the Office cos they make me feel happy 😂

• Heart
Have you ever watched Parks & Recreation? It’s brilliant. I usually do The office and then Parks & Rec at least once a year 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have you ever watched Parks & Recreation? It’s brilliant. I usually do The office and then Parks & Rec at least once a year 😂
Me and my husband do this too with both of those. We also add in How I Met Your Mother and going forward it will probably be Schitt’s Creek too after our first viewing last year. I’m sure there’s something else too but I can’t think what it is....it’ll come to me at some point.