The Office - US version

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people on this thread haven’t seen Parks and Rec then I’m a) jealous as I’d love to discover it again and b) shocked! WATCH IT! Written by the same team as The Office as developed as a related series. I heard an interview with Mike Schur who described it as imagining a world full of the weird characters who inhabit the fictional Scranton.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My friends have recommended Community to me - I'm saving it for when all of my uni work for the year is done :giggle:
That’s the show I was missing earlier!! Community is brilliant. I’ve watched it annually for ages and it just gets better with every watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If people on this thread haven’t seen Parks and Rec then I’m a) jealous as I’d love to discover it again and b) shocked! WATCH IT! Written by the same team as The Office as developed as a related series. I heard an interview with Mike Schur who described it as imagining a world full of the weird characters who inhabit the fictional Scranton.
Same! I’d love to be able to watch it for the first time all over again. For me The Office is an all time favourite, Parks & Recs is second. Leslie Knope is my spirit animal! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We've just finished our mammoth rewatch and are now bereft! Don't know what to watch next
Parks and Rec, Brooklyn 99, or... I have just binge watched the first 5 series of Superstore. IMO Dina is a female Dwight and I love it 😍

Same! I’d love to be able to watch it for the first time all over again. For me The Office is an all time favourite, Parks & Recs is second. Leslie Knope is my spirit animal! 😂
Ron Swanson is mine 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Parks and Rec, Brooklyn 99, or... I have just binge watched the first 5 series of Superstore. IMO Dina is a female Dwight and I love it 😍

Ron Swanson is mine 🤣🤣🤣
Superstore will definitely get added into my annual viewing schedule. I need to track down s6!

Reactions: 2
Started this in Aug 2020 and finished it Xmas week for the first time, can’t believe I left it so long to watch it is now my favourite TV show of all time. As a 30 year old working in an office who then found herself working from home, it was the perfect show to make me laugh on my lunch break, so many relatable things.

I actually think it’s the most wholesome and satisfying ending to any TV I’ve watched. Now on Parks and Rec, hilarious and defo recommend!

Too many good bits but here’s one of my fave clips not mentioned so far;

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Come on guys no thread about the Office?
I've been living in a cave for the last 2 decades and just watched it. I'm on season 7.
Dear God.. it's BRILLIANT !

• Heart
I refused to watch it for years as love the British one, but I dare say I think this one is better! 🤭

• Heart
I refused to watch it for years as love the British one, but I dare say I think this one is better! 🤭
I agree, refused to watch it until my daughter started and I was sucked in. I think it’s better too! 🙈

Reactions: 1
Same. Now I watch 1 or 2 episodes each night. Only halfway through season 5

• Haha
It's amazing, my husband and I recently finished it. So many brilliant characters.

What are your favourite episodes/scenes?
One that stands out for me is the episode where Michael and Jan have the dinner party, when Michael brings out the bright bar sign and hangs it up I was crying with laughter. So funny

• Haha
Reactions: 7