The O’Donnell Sisters #17 Ellie & Bart are in the bin, Daisey fancies her brother Vin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has been legit no hype for Coachella this year 😂 I was shocked I’ve been seeing stories and remembered it was April all of a sudden lol

Reactions: 11
It’s crazy how different she looks in everyone else’s stories. Her nose especially is a completely different nose 😳😳😳

Reactions: 14
Why would she need advice to get into shape did she not have her own fitness app 😂🤔
Also, straighten that lumbar spine love that can’t be good for it! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not white fox tagging Daisy instead of Ellie I was rewatching it thinking but that’s not Daisy???) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s had buccal fat removal that’s why her face looks slimmer
For her sake I hope she did not. That will age her even more if she wanted to lose facial fat all she had to do was do cardio and watch her carbs and sodium intake tbh and most importantly put the fillers down! But knowing probs some special daisy photoshop tool we know nothing about made exclusively for her!

Reactions: 4
Wait so Daisey can work out & go yoga with her “ foot injury ” yet can’t go coachella… ye this foot injury isnt adding up 🤣

Reactions: 12
The lowest engagement rate ever, that’s not even 0.1% of their > 2 million (fake) IG followers combined. These girls can’t keep up anything and fell off hard, nobody relates. Ellie keeps on banging should I vlog this or pack with me, but she never does? The other girls who went on this White Fox trip at least made a lil effort to put a (Coachella) video together right after it ended getting so many views and comments. The lazy pig stayed in LA (“I miss Daisey and Otello so much”) just stfu doing nothing besides drinking vanilla latte’s as she has nothing going on for her 🤡
IMG_1932.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Freya deleted the video of the Tattoo cause everyone was ripping into him calling him a Wally 🤣 also saw a few comments saying Roxy is his true love and soon as he realises it’ll be lasered off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The lowest engagement rate ever, that’s not even 0.1% of their > 2 million (fake) IG followers combined. These girls can’t keep up anything and fell off hard, nobody relates. Ellie keeps on banging should I vlog this or pack with me, but she never does? The other girls who went on this White Fox trip at least made a lil effort to put a (Coachella) video together right after it ended getting so many views and comments. The lazy pig stayed in LA (“I miss Daisey and Otello so much”) just stfu doing nothing besides drinking vanilla latte’s as she has nothing going on for her 🤡
View attachment 2888687

See that’s the difference. The other girls have to do this for a living or they are wanting to do it for a living. Daisy and Ellie don’t because their lifestyle is still funded by their parents!

Reactions: 5