The O’Donnell Sisters #17 Ellie & Bart are in the bin, Daisey fancies her brother Vin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yh it’s definitely surgery, don’t know why she has to keep doing things to her face and body, when natural is the best way

Reactions: 6
now she’s back on Instagram! Do we think somebody got it right in why she was away and that’s why she’s had to come back so rumours don’t circulate? My guess is the bad surgery as no recent photos of her just old ones!

Reactions: 7
now she’s back on Instagram! Do we think somebody got it right in why she was away and that’s why she’s had to come back so rumours don’t circulate? My guess is the bad surgery as no recent photos of her just old ones!
Yh n her recent post you can tell her face on left looks funny, probably facial surgery. Going to be the next Katie price.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Daisey just shared she had an injury lately and her mental health has suffered. I wonder what happened

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I wonder if it’s surgery related or maybe a car crash or something???

Reactions: 1
You’re not shadow banned, you have extremely low engagement because you bought all your followers…. Also I didn’t even notice she had disappeared, funny how quickly you forget about these influencers when they’re not constantly in front of you
IMG_8437.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Daisey as a Christian is a joke, the bible clearly is against medium or anything like that, so pls don’t claim your a Christian, making the religion up.

Reactions: 11
I remember when these girls would pop up everywhere and now I see them nowhere.. I actually just checked to see if they were still on socials cos I legit haven’t seen them at all in months. Do we think they are slowly fizzling out now?! Wtf happened to their clothing line too 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14