The O’Donnell Sisters #17 Ellie & Bart are in the bin, Daisey fancies her brother Vin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Daisey has found her new grift 🙄

Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if she did have a mental break down when you consider her lifestyle and the fact that everything she post is either filtered or photoshopped to the max in return creating a false sense of beauty standards and a false ego that’s not translating in the real world. That online she’s hailed as a beauty queen but in person not as respected. Then to add more fuel her clothing line failed, her music career is still in the beginning stages so she might not feel like a huge success. Ofc like all of socials it’s all smoke and mirrors so her mental healthy by really be suffering tbh!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find it creepy every time Ellie says her and Freya are “ twins ” considering she is her brothers girlfriend?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
what is daiseys obsession with giving herself nicknames? baby dais, cindy lou, passenger princess? the list goes on 🤣🤣 she’s so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just remember when Daisey was like 16/17 with her first boyfriend Jordan and he went to prison for a bit and she would post with his mum when they would go visit him 😅 classy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Daisey is either changing up her editing skills or she had some type of facial/jaw surgery. Her face used to be super round now it seems very slim

Reactions: 1
Does anyone find it so odd how Sophie Lee used to be Ellie’s best friend and since Daisey’s been ditched by her Panther sister she’s now decided this season Sophie is not only her best friend but also her soul sister 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is not allowed in US or something? I remember someone saying that a while back

Reactions: 5
CE4A51B4-1468-4AD9-AA46-0C5F72155DB1.png

omg Ellie in the background of the other girls stories on the WhiteFox trip!! 😂😂😂😂
With no filter is insaneee she’s a completely different person 😂🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_1660.jpeg
IMG_1661.jpeg

Miss baboonlips is aging crazy. She’s the only one who can’t live without a filter. None of these girls/influencers Whitefox invited use filters on their story. They are relatable and being liked for their transparency. Also the girl next to her is glowing.

Reactions: 14