The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really thought daisey and Vinny were about to kiss in her “surprise” video 🤣🤣🤣 Vinny visited her in Dubai so she hasn’t seen Frankie in a longer time but she’s still all over Vinny 😂 it’s soo awkward
Came on to say the same. If you didn't know they were siblings, you'd think they were a couple 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What happened to ODOLLS? An epic fail I’m assuming … 🤣
---
What happened to ODOLLS? An epic fail I’m assuming … 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
They were too busy promoting other retailers clothes than wearing their own brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Daisey acts mysterious because she doesn’t want to lose her chance with Vinny 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what has finally made them open up about having a boob job.. 5/6 years after actually having it. Are they now being paid by the surgeon or being offered a free service in the future?!

Sorry cba to watch them. Are they saying it’s from years ago or recent boob job?

Reactions: 1
Ellie’s face doesn’t move
She’s ageing herself terribly

I thought they both were very pretty before they started messing about with their faces and now they have gone overboard and both look old

Also they said they didn’t want to promote surgery because of their young fans. Their boobs always looked fake and obvious. And they claim their surgeon is the best of the best so wouldn’t it have been wise to admit they had surgery so if their young fans wanted a boob job too they could have went to the best of the best surgeon that they had instead of someone who wasn’t the best of the best.

Last edited:
Cannot trust a word that comes out of these pairs traps! There’s your proof daisey you just outted yourself! Imagine knowing your tits are fake and still being like this to someone when your Instagram is literally your job, so professional no wonder they’ve moved onto soaking money out of men instead of trying to actually be business women🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I really don’t think it’s their first boob job. The way they are speaking about it seems like they are being paid and now they have both done instagram post about it as well tagging the surgeon 😂 these 2 will promote anything for a discount

Reactions: 9
They’re trying so hard sound mature and knowledgeable, they sound like they share one brain cell. Come on girls say it with me it’s a “breast augmentation”. If I was the surgeon, and I’d paid them for that video, I would be mortified. I mean can you talk a little about “Nick’s” qualifications….? No? Ok, he’s qualified and he’s precise. And he gave them a very nice boob job.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t think it’s their first boob job. The way they are speaking about it seems like they are being paid and now they have both done instagram post about it as well tagging the surgeon 😂 these 2 will promote anything for a discount
Ellie said she has had two boob jobs. One “so many years ago” and one more recently because she wanted to go bigger.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t have minded them lying if their tits looked real but the fact they look so fake and obvious 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.