The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well then here’s one from 23rd May 2023…I’m not saying she isn’t pretty but what she posts compared to what others post of her looks different to me. It’s obvious she heavily uses face app and does other editing but no hate because basically everyone does haha x
Which one is she ??? She must do a lot of editing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well then here’s one from 23rd May 2023…I’m not saying she isn’t pretty but what she posts compared to what others post of her looks different to me. It’s obvious she heavily uses face app and does other editing but no hate because basically everyone does haha x
Omg which one is she in this photo????

Reactions: 1
Heard Daisy O'Donnell mentioned on an Irish podcast about crime. The episode was discussing the arrest of Liam Byrne in Spain recently. Cba going back and listening again, anyone know anything about this link?

Reactions: 2
Heard Daisy O'Donnell mentioned on an Irish podcast about crime. The episode was discussing the arrest of Liam Byrne in Spain recently. Cba going back and listening again, anyone know anything about this link?
She was with his son Lee

Reactions: 1
So in Roxy’s new YouTube video she talks about the break up. It’s honestly nice seeing how well she is doing. She didn’t go into much detail but she said no one cheated and that they grew apart and that she actually has been wanting to break up with him sooner than when it happened. I always thought from day 1 that she is the one who ended it because she is happy single and just living life and Vinny is actively dating other girls trying to fill the void of not being in a relationship anymore

Reactions: 19
So in Roxy’s new YouTube video she talks about the break up. It’s honestly nice seeing how well she is doing. She didn’t go into much detail but she said no one cheated and that they grew apart and that she actually has been wanting to break up with him sooner than when it happened. I always thought from day 1 that she is the one who ended it because she is happy single and just living life and Vinny is actively dating other girls trying to fill the void of not being in a relationship anymore
She has saved herself a lifetime of crap through the the simple choice of leaving him

Reactions: 14
Fake rich lifestyle, I noticed on insta stories about flight, as they couldn’t afford business or 1st class, the one time they did could not stop posting stories about it. As a mum how could you be proud if your daughters ended up like this. Daisey music is so fake as well, her natural voice is shiteee that’s why she didn’t get anywhere with X factor.

Reactions: 9
She looks like a creepy mix of roxy and daisy but perhaps they just use the same editing settings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With the way Ellie was going on I thought they were going to somewhere really exciting 😂😂

Reactions: 2
The wait is over, first non edited pics of the year are finally here and it’s even worse than you can imagine…

It’s giving Hamster with Leather Skin, Turkey teeth and White Chicks mid 30s dressed like a 16 year old 💀
925F8D06-4B2C-4ABC-8610-974BE30D9E26.jpeg

259CC6B5-3E8F-4D51-B19D-C1F41DBBF0EC.jpeg
9767A7DA-0837-48BD-BAFA-56D053C22AEC.jpeg
5F230380-C978-4A41-88D0-4FFE90807FC7.jpeg
77120028-AD0A-4E71-BE91-C995492A2C58.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What has Daisey done with her cheeks? Looks like a hamster with nuts in her mouth. [] And Ellie is looking so much older than her age. When will they stop messing about with their faces?

FDCFF51F-27A9-4708-B227-FF430A74017B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.