The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie said she has had two boob jobs. One “so many years ago” and one more recently because she wanted to go bigger.
Yeh sorry I didn’t get to that part because I couldn’t even finish the video because it felt like I was watching a scripted commercial x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought they were going to say something informative on the video but it was just them basically pushing any girls wanting a boob job or similar to approach him. Wonder if Ellie got hers free the second time round in return for advertising her surgeons business

Reactions: 6
Didn’t they always deny their nose jobs too 😂 I think I remember Daisey doing q&a s or something saying she’s had NO SURGERY all natural bla bla bla, that and hardly any lip filler 😂😂 delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t they always deny their nose jobs too 😂 I think I remember Daisey doing q&a s or something saying she’s had NO SURGERY all natural bla bla bla, that and hardly any lip filler 😂😂 delusional
Just proves what a liar she is!

also who else is fed up of this ‘trip’ Ellie bangs on about everyday!! Just admit your back here because of the 90 day rule and stop being a billy bullshitter!

Just proves what a liar she is!

also who else is fed up of this ‘trip’ Ellie bangs on about everyday!! Just admit your back here because of the 90 day rule and stop being a billy bullshitter!
Is that rule for Spain or Dubai?

Reactions: 1
I thought they were going to say something informative on the video but it was just them basically pushing any girls wanting a boob job or similar to approach him. Wonder if Ellie got hers free the second time round in return for advertising her surgeons business
it was so obvious it was an ad (filtered at that) 🤣 and how many times did they play with their hair?!

Reactions: 2
No birthday post from Ellie or Daisey for brother Leigh, panther sisters are no more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not sure if anyone realised but Ellie’s going on a trip
Nails for the trip
Trainers for the trip
Hair dye for the trip
Hair extensions for the trip

And that’s just in the last 12 hours 😂😂😂
Shall we take bets where she’s going?
the hillbillies in Florida are gonna know what hit them when she shows up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Boring how its just Dubai and Spain, Spain and Dubai, can't say see you soon Europe or whatever the caption was but their destinations are limited every time. How they make their money is beyond me as their fashion sense is dated, their personalities, nope and their brand, a waste, what do they do?

Reactions: 10
Nails for the trip
Trainers for the trip
Hair dye for the trip
Hair extensions for the trip

And that’s just in the last 12 hours 😂😂😂
Shall we take bets where she’s going?
the hillbillies in Florida are gonna know what hit them when she shows up!
Just went to her page and literally everything has “for the trip” written on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine that Vinny and Evie are in an actual relationship because he was all over soooo many girls in Marbella and I saw him in stories hanging out with Holly Hawkins-Smith multiple times while there. I personally think Evie is just his way of bothering Roxy 😂

Reactions: 8
I think Evie and Roxy are very similar in some photos , like when they do the 😗✌🏼. Evie also seems like she has more of a personality and talent than Roxy but it’s embarrassing that she went straight after Vinny tbh

Reactions: 3
Not sure that’s a fair comparison, that pic was two years ago! I saw her out with Vinny in London and I can confirm she looks like her photos in real life!
Well then here’s one from 23rd May 2023…I’m not saying she isn’t pretty but what she posts compared to what others post of her looks different to me. It’s obvious she heavily uses face app and does other editing but no hate because basically everyone does haha x

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.