The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she's fallen out with La Maison Dental? She's getting her teeth redone with someone different 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Do we think she's fallen out with La Maison Dental? She's getting her teeth redone with someone different 🤔🤔
she said something along the lines of she didn’t like the other work that she had done which is a bit of a slap in the face for maison dental who must have gifted tens of thousands worth of treatments to them

• Wow
Reactions: 16
she said something along the lines of she didn’t like the other work that she had done which is a bit of a slap in the face for maison dental who must have gifted tens of thousands worth of treatments to them
This is why a lot of influencers are cunts and will plug anything for free tit and money. I remember when they kept raving on and on about Maison Dental. 😂 😂

Reactions: 10
That Roxy who is there brothers gf, where is she from? She can’t speak properly on her tick-tock’s I don’t think. Does anyone else notice this?

Reactions: 2
That Roxy who is there brothers gf, where is she from? She can’t speak properly on her tick-tock’s I don’t think. Does anyone else notice this?
shes romanian and grew up in essex she speaks romanian so possibly why she cant and shes from essex… which alot seem to not be able to speak properly either (no shade to anyone from essex)

• Haha
shes romanian and grew up in essex she speaks romanian so possibly why she cant and shes from essex… which alot seem to not be able to speak properly either (no shade to anyone from essex)
Ahhhhh that makes sense!! I knew she had some sort of accent mixed with English.

Ahhhhh that makes sense!! I knew she had some sort of accent mixed with English.
I swear she's got severe learning difficulties though she genuinely struggles to string a coherent sentence together!
She makes it look like it genuinely hurts when she's thinking lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone see her doing that food review at Talia Storms flat? I honestly found it so difficult to understand what she was saying. I find Roxy’s friendship with Talia a bit random. Wouldn’t of put them together

I swear she's got severe learning difficulties though she genuinely struggles to string a coherent sentence together!
She makes it look like it genuinely hurts when she's thinking lol
Well I didn’t want to say that but I really thought she did have a bit of learning difficulties with speaking etc. but it could be the other language she has, that’s why I thought I’d ask because i find it hard to watch her talk about stuff.

Daisey and Ellie’s friend Georgia Portogallo has split from fiance after 6 years together. Anyone have any idea why they split up?

Reactions: 1
I really don’t understand why they continue to use filters that make them look like drag queens. Not that there’s nothing wrong with looking like a drag queen. 😂

3D4C254F-63C4-4C91-B22D-CAA0386C5451.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I agree. Ellie will never let the filters go. Every story she does is filtered to death and just her pouting at the screen lol how is she not embarrassed.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.