The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the odolls tik tok Daisey is moving countries this week.

Assume it’s to Dubai, will she live in a hotel forever 🤷‍♀️ she obvs won’t get a job for a visa so will either be doing the visa run every 30 days or will be back home.

Reactions: 9
According to the odolls tik tok Daisey is moving countries this week.

Assume it’s to Dubai, will she live in a hotel forever 🤷‍♀️ she obvs won’t get a job for a visa so will either be doing the visa run every 30 days or will be back home.
just checked tik tok can’t see anything to say she is moving away? X

I can’t believe Daisey still hasn’t passed her driving test and theory! 🤣 thick as tit her.
Even her two little brothers have been driving for a few years. Forever getting carted around by her mum and siblings

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I give daisey a month and then she will move back home and make “inspirational” tik toks about how Dubai didn’t match her queen Scorpio energy ✨🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha omg this is hilarious, going and staying in a hotel for 30 days is not “moving country” poor poor odolls and their sad little lives 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here.

It’s the most Tattle worthy thing they’ve done in ages. Daisey’s new ‘career’ as a singer, their market clothing label flopped and what I want to know is, who is looking after their poor dogs?? Our Nic is going to have dog hair all over those trade mark white shirts if she is left to look after them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder why they are moving to Dubai?? Like what would they be doing there? Surly they would need an income??

Reactions: 2
Always had a soft spot for daisey but duck me she is pushing ma bottoms with this song writing patter 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Always had a soft spot for daisey but duck me she is pushing ma bottoms with this song writing patter 🤯
“My favourite place to write” SINCE WHEN DAISEY? What’s happened to her being a fitness guru? Honestly she never sticks at anything

Reactions: 15
So basically Ellie has moved in with Bart (even thou they practically lived together before) and daisy is what?! Getting her own place? Staying in a hotel? Are they both actually moving in somewhere and getting correct papers to be there full time or they just pretending again lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.