The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too busy wearing and promoting other brands.

Never worked out how their marketing worked, release their own collection time and time again, then the next day, wear and promote a different brand, madness

Reactions: 9
Too busy wearing and promoting other brands.

Never worked out how their marketing worked, release their own collection time and time again, then the next day, wear and promote a different brand, madness
They never even wore their own stuff 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surprised Daisey still has the Selfridges @ in her bio still… given that none of their products are showing up on Selfridges website anymore?

If their ‘brand’ no longer exists, then surely it’s a bit embarrassing to state anything about ‘Selfridges’ ? 🙃

The odolls collection… check companies house and there is a 3rd director who has many active businesses they are attached to. I believe that ellie and daisey were approached by a third party to create the line due to the amount of followers they have on instagram because no way in hell would they have ever been able to do it all on their own they are too thick to know how to contact manufacturers And sit down and create their own branding etc. They are just faces of the brand who get shown. The majority stakeholder / director is this 3rd person. If it was there own and they fully started from the ground up with just the two of them they would have put effort in except they havent and im sure the 3rd party isnt too happy

I don’t get why/how they have that huge office in Manchester for odolls? 🤔

Reactions: 4
The odolls collection… check companies house and there is a 3rd director who has many active businesses they are attached to. I believe that ellie and daisey were approached by a third party to create the line due to the amount of followers they have on instagram because no way in hell would they have ever been able to do it all on their own they are too thick to know how to contact manufacturers And sit down and create their own branding etc. They are just faces of the brand who get shown. The majority stakeholder / director is this 3rd person. If it was there own and they fully started from the ground up with just the two of them they would have put effort in except they havent and im sure the 3rd party isnt too happy
i think you may be new around here

Reactions: 3
The reviews on the Odolls Facebook are so funny. Everyone leaves bad reviews because they have terrible service and the clothes are tit. Then there’s Ellie Roxy Vinny and all their friends commenting fake reviews with 5 stars to bring the rating up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this We Shop every influencer is posting about? Ellie shared about it today. Anyone downloaded it? I just find it to be a hype and then when it comes to being able to withdraw in a year the shares will drop or something or influencers are getting theirs so high because people are using their referral codes

Reactions: 8
They are so dull now that nobody has even bothered to comment here about Daisey's new single coming out 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.