The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That awkward video of Ellie and Bart moying on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 more chemistry in a year 9 science class 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
But Ellie and Daisey posted those gladiator pictures for Halloween? Unless they were a while ago and just saved them for Halloween.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Ellie's TikTok about how her and meathead met? Rambled on for 5 parts and said like about 50000 times.

At the end she said they've been together for 2 and a half years but forget to mention how many times they've broke up? Just funny how she tries to portray this perfect relationship online when in reality all they do is break up every week lmao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Anyone else find it weird that Ellie hasn't been on the last 3 or 4 trips to America with her family? But she went by herself once last year

Reactions: 7
Wonder whats wrong with Ellie? She was also unwell when she was in Dubai :unsure:
wonder if she’s had more plastic surgery and it’s gone awry? Find it odd she hasn’t specified what is/was wrong with her

Reactions: 6
I thought daisey would also have put up a story about Ellie maybe saying how strong she was for being so sick and all that jazz? They’re all about sister power when it suits them. Maybe that’s just me

Reactions: 4
Ellie is seriously copying Daisey atm with the shorter hair and the pearl nails…so funny! She’s always been secretly in awe of Daisey but would never admit it! 😂I have no doubt too that’s she’s had more plastic surgery. Otherwise she would’ve said what was wrong with her I reckon.

Reactions: 8
Bit late to the party but has Daisy stopped using as many filters on her pics?
I don’t think it’s less filters but better ones, it’s obvious she’s still using faceapp and facetune but she’s using less obvious filters unlike Ellie. Tbh I’d feel mega anxiety meeting people when editing the way they do, I wouldn’t blame them to want to start reducing it. That’s why I think Daisy finally hit the gym because the difference between real life and Instagram was ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.