The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see this tik tok and how much editing these influencers do! Ellie’s pictures literally all look like this. So insecure! I think that’s why she doesn’t do much real modelling or attending events because she is too much of a catfish.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If jay and Ellie back together I wonder why daisy and Leigh aren’t back together chillin with each other

Reactions: 10
Daisey seems so lost and lonely and Ellie is being COMPLETELY love bombed yet again! 🙄As much as Daisey isn’t my favourite person, at least she isn’t surrounding herself with toxicity like Ellie is. She hasn’t gone back to brother Leigh and still can’t stand Bart so all power to her! 👏🏻

Reactions: 6
It was the fact her nose looked odd and almost plastic due to the filter (in my opinion) I wasn’t commenting on her natural nose Iv no idea what that actually looks like! Youre calling me bitter while you comment negatively on their personalities (because you know them so well!) 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 ok then!!
I’ll assume you have a nose complex then…

I truly cannot wrap my head around the fact their parents paid for boob jobs and nose jobs at 18. Absolutely sickening, now they have two girls with crippling self esteem and image issues, every pic is highly edited and they are addicted to validation from strangers, constantly getting treatments and procedures to change their appearance. I actually see them as victims sometimes because they’ve obviously learnt not to be satisfied with their looks from somewhere.…

Reactions: 10
Looks like she’s borrowed Ellie’s nose here! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
🫢🫢 deflated looking
I’ll assume you have a nose complex then…
Why would you assume they have that? Bizarre! The issue is these girls and many like them, claim to be “influencers” but filter themselves within an inch of their lives sending out a false image to very impressionable young people with zero accountability for it! Nothing wrong with enhancing a photo but these girls look like they are made of plastic. God help them when they get older and the sun damage kicks in and the aging process starts. Going to look a bit stupid at 40 with those filters on it’s bad enough at their age 🤦🏽‍♀️
You only have to look at Lucy Donlan to see someone who is generally natural without heavy filters, not to mention uses her platform for something constructive!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is Daisey still pushing the ‘0.5ml’ lips or? They really look like they’re about to pop 🎈 🐒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like I missed a chapter, what is going on with Daisy?? She’s literally got no friends anymore 😕😕

Also separate note but I literally laugh so much every time when they say they travel the world so much when all they do is travel back a forth between their parents house, Dubai, Marbella and their random cousin in the states. Very occasionally you’ll get the odd trip to Paris thrown in but apart from that they’ve barely been anywhere 😂😂😂😂

Like imagine if they ever properly got to travel the world and you saw them heading to places like Vietnam, Canada, Costa Rica, Iceland etc etc like just anywhere apart from Marbella and Dubai 😂😂😂😂 where they just do the same boring tit every single time. Beach club, shopping or a restaurant for dinner. God their life is so dull I can’t cope 😂😂😂 but then the cherry on the top is them making out like they have such an exciting life and do so much more 😂😂😂😂 bless them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do feel a bit sorry for Daisey. Every picture you can see the sadness in her eyes ☹ She was brought up in all of this and also the younger sister looking up to Ellie so she knows no different.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she actually for real ? Lots of people only sleep 6 hours a night 🤣🤣 lazy Daisey, reminds me of when she posted ‘early rise’ at 8 am one day. These two idiots are soooo out of touch, never worked a day in their lives, silver spoons so far up their bleeping asses they’re totally out of touch

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry I don’t feel sorry for Daisey in the slightest, she’s a self entitled, out of touch, immature girl

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen Owen Drew has passed? Wonder if O Dolls will keep their logo after all

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.