The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisey actually looks nice in the photo getting off the bus or whatever it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As the mother of a 14 yr old daughter these pics make me so pissed off! Just be yourself you’re fooling no one ffs 🤬

• Heart
As the mother of a 14 yr old daughter these pics make me so pissed off! Just be yourself you’re fooling no one ffs 🤬
I actually began to think Ellie had no lines on her face because I forget she airbrushes the tit out of her pictures

Reactions: 8
It’s deffo giving white chicks 😂 but I have to say Daisey actually doesn’t look too bad to me, just her face looks rounder unedited. I wouldn’t say they are ugly it’s just a shocking comparison to the hugely edited pictures, especially with Ellie.

• Heart
See that’s the issue about editing into something that’s unrealistic. It’s not that either one of them are actually ugly. The problem is they appear to be ugly or not as attractive compared to the edited version and that’s what’s going on with all of these influencers. If you saw both of them on the street no one’s going to say they are ugly. But when you keep posting a fake version of yourself and the real version is released people are in shock and visually you are going to appear less attractive. Like Vinny’s new girl. She looks nothing like her edited selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly, Wildfox are exposing them, Ellie’s nose & Daisey’s cheek filler, they look so much older than they are!

Reactions: 4
I'm not saying Ellis is fat because she absolutely isn't but she's edited her pics so much that she has made herself look bigger than she actually is in her unedited pics!!

Reactions: 8
Does Daisey seriously call herself Baby D….. she is honestly the ultimate cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sure TikTok has filters too though does it not? So may still not be their real faces 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not buying Roxy’s story on the breakup. She couldn’t stop crying and saying how she gets any man she wants. Also trying her best to keep busy and showing off how good she is doing without Vinny.

Reactions: 1
I’m not buying Roxy’s story on the breakup. She couldn’t stop crying and saying how she gets any man she wants. Also trying her best to keep busy and showing off how good she is doing without Vinny.
Was this on live? Fill us in.. ☕ 😅 but in terms of the keeping busy that’s very true, definitely trying to prove a point. At least she’s distracted and seeing her friends more rather than just getting with someone else like he has though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.