Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xAP140

Does anyone remember that boyfriend Ellie had who lived in America or something? I’m talking yeaaars ago… I know I didn’t just imagine it can’t think for the life of me what his name was 🤔

Reactions: 3

Alice007

Not securing money if money isn’t clean. He can easily not give her a penny
bet he’s got his ways to clean money , he’s actually pretty smart … he’d have to pay some sort of child maintenance for sure if they were to split up

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
And the girls haven’t liked anything Roxy posted lately which they usually do when her and Vinny break up. Makes it seem like something happened between Vinny and Roxy that Ellie and daisey are siding with their brother 👀

Also always found it weird that Jay and daisey don’t follow each other even though he follows the rest of the family
Tbf I don’t follow any of my partners family but suppose that’s cause they are all cranks haha I think they are pleasant to each other for the sake of it but don’t particularly like each other.

Inthefall

They’re trying so hard sound mature and knowledgeable, they sound like they share one brain cell. Come on girls say it with me it’s a “breast augmentation”. If I was the surgeon, and I’d paid them for that video, I would be mortified. I mean can you talk a little about “Nick’s” qualifications….? No? Ok, he’s qualified and he’s precise. And he gave them a very nice boob job.

Susy86

saw them in soho garden at code yesterday, they were partying, Ellie was with the Jay, Daisy was with guy which she have been on marbella last year i believe (with tattoo) didn't remember his the name 👀
Mr Faizer? Is it his kid (the little girl) in the stories?

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Achilles

Well not sure if it’s been mentioned before but there’s an article online about their dad, convicted drug dealer apparently so they probably don’t mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

That's not him, that bloke is older. They're from Huddersfield as well, not York.

• Haha

maisie101x

I’m not buying Roxy’s story on the breakup. She couldn’t stop crying and saying how she gets any man she wants. Also trying her best to keep busy and showing off how good she is doing without Vinny.
Was this on live? Fill us in.. ☕ 😅 but in terms of the keeping busy that’s very true, definitely trying to prove a point. At least she’s distracted and seeing her friends more rather than just getting with someone else like he has though

Carebear82

Chatty Member
The dress Ellie has I have the same from Zara brought it a year ago but it's so short never worn out would be better worn as a long top.