Roxana Rosu - This thread is the most interesting thing about her

Are those fake tits?

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagramer @roxanarosuu
Regularly breaking covid rules travelling from London to Huddersfield to see her BF.
Attention seeking clone of her sister in laws

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She tries way too hard! I seen more personality in a rotten potato, and her Friend Madden is the most annoying wannabe influencer ever I wish she would disappear of Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she want to got college or anything because surely this influencer lifestyle isn’t going to last

Reactions: 1
Does she want to got college or anything because surely this influencer lifestyle isn’t going to last
I've just re-watched her YouTube assumptions because she mentions education in there.

She went to school, sixth form and college, apparently. I don't think she made it into college though to do her A-Levels. Apparently she got 1 AS level and failed 2.
She said the teachers failed her cos they didn't like her. Her own words about one of her papers are "bro.... it was sick" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just re-watched her YouTube assumptions because she mentions education in there.

She went to school, sixth form and college, apparently. I don't think she made it into college though to do her A-Levels. Apparently she got 1 AS level and failed 2.
She said the teachers failed her cos they didn't like her. Her own words about one of her papers are "bro.... it was sick" 😂
Teachers don’t mark your exams do they? I thought the examination board did, honestly shows how bleeping thick she is🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Teachers don’t mark your exams do they? I thought the examination board did, honestly shows how bleeping thick she is🤣🤣
She said she compared it to her friends paper and BrO, hErS wAs SiCk

You don't even get your exam papers back when they're marked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She makes out influencing is her full time job but really she runs both ellie and daisey odonnells depops (not very well) and giving their brand fake positive reviews to combat the bad ones

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A complete airhead with no brain cells whatsoever. Not forgetting how she promotes dollskill - a racist (praised the police during the BLM protests in America) and rape-sympathising company (released shirts saying “eat, sleep, rape, repeat” & “dead girls can’t say no”). Maddie promotes dollskill also.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Watch this it’s utterly painful. I saw it shared on insta ages ago and it stayed with me ever since whenever I see her. She is basically an amoeba

Reactions: 9
Watch this it’s utterly painful. I saw it shared on insta ages ago and it stayed with me ever since whenever I see her. She is basically an amoeba

I honestly thought that was fake tan around the towel edge 😂

Jeeze she eats a lot of tit

Reactions: 4
"I DID soO GoOd in MY EXaMs ThE TeaChErS jUSt diDn'T liiKe Me"

Girl if I did good you woulda passed, teachers have nothing to do with your exams.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

i couldnt watch more than 39 seconds of this but i did just fast forward to a random bit near the end to see if it was all the same, and please listen to what she says:

“all i do is do tiktoks, watch films, take pictures, answer emails... it is quite hard”

bleeping hell

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11