the nurse mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so his dad is on the scene why isn't he being forced to help or mentioned he's clearly trained to care for him.. and tge message about going away is real how can she afford to go away and leave her boy behind
Forced?? I can just about get my ex to have our kids for a couple of hours once a month. He’d laugh in me face if I asked him to help look after then when they’re poorly. But if you can figure out a way to ‘force’ him to step, please let me know.
Didn’t she go away with her partner? Maybe he treated her? Maybe she just really needed some time to mentally and physically relax a bit. Respite care exists for a very good reason, she possibly utilised that. I can’t imagine begrudging a mother clearly doing her absolute best, in horrendous circumstances the opportunity to have a little break.

Reactions: 18
so his dad is on the scene why isn't he being forced to help or mentioned he's clearly trained to care for him.. and tge message about going away is real how can she afford to go away and leave her boy behind
Wowzers !! I’m sure she said the dad sees Jacxon once every so often not sure he’s trained in all his medical needs though. The reason she was able to go away without Jaxon for a few days as he was given some time in a hospice and she was away with her boyfriend so maybe he paid. Stunned that people begrudge her some time to relax 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Not wanting to start an unnecessary hate thread or anything controversial at all, but given my background in law, working with families of children/dependents with disabilities; I’m seeing this story from a very different perspective.

Also, because I have lived with children with very very severe disabilities and learning difficulties, (Camphill, where I grew up, for those that are interested) I am finding it hard to see her story subjectively. Just wanted to see what people’s opinions are. I saw she posted something about a ‘hate/troll comment’ but to be fair, I just saw it as genuine interest and mild criticism... I don’t know, it grates my legal mind when people can’t answer questions and call them abusive or hateful... I do feel like, if she raises this with a lawyer, then whether she works and how much ‘me time’ she gets would be relevant, genuine questions ... it’s how we build a case (I.e parent has less than adequate time everyday/ week for personal care, administrative tasks, etc) and I’m not hating on the girl for going holiday, I am happy to see she has some support in place to allow her to do that, but I just feel her disregarding that as ‘hate’ a bit shady. I don’t know what to think really, she is obviously struggling and I empathise with her totally...

I hope this isn’t taken the wrong way, as I am in no way hating on her and I genuinely hope she gets the support she needs for the sake of her beautiful little boy. I hope he reaches his full potential and is given the tools he needs to really enjoy, learn about, experience and discover all that life has to offer ❤

What are your thoughts ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I looked at her page the other day and my heart just broke for her and her gorgeous boy.

Good for her for doing what she’s doing and I hope she gets what she needs out of it.

You can see from her pictures that little boy is so in love with his mama. It just broke my heart in two. I hope things get better for them both really soon.

Reactions: 4
I totally agree with you to be honest. No hate intended and I feel for her I really do, I'm not sure I could cope in her situation.
But my first thought when I saw the holiday photos was the same, it doesn't fit with what she is saying. Now I am in no way saying she doesn't deserve a break however she did herself no favours in my eyes by reacting the way she did to the genuine question.
And if she thinks that is hate or trolling she ought to see what some of the bigger instagrammers get sent !

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I like her I’m just confused with the single mum situ. Because she posted in September her boyfriend?

Reactions: 2
There is already a thread about her and this type of bullshit is ridiculous.

Jaxon's dad is barely on the scene. Her boyfriend took her away for a few days holiday. She utilised services like respite because she and Jaxon benefit from it. What is people's problems, the question is ridiculous I totally see why she's flagged it as hate as it makes out she's telling an untruth or painting a misleading picture because she DARED to have a few days holiday like parents of children without disabilities can.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I started the other thread to see other peoples thoughts too, but think I'm the only one with a 'trust no-one' mindset. 😂 I feel for her, she clearly needs help and support, there's no denying that. I'm just not sure I believe everything is the 100% truth 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Disgusting thread. Since when does getting a new boyfriend take you out of the ‘single mum’ bracket? She posted about her boyfriend in September, so by October we’re expecting this same guy to be playing Daddy to her son do we? Imagine if he actually was, no doubt she’d be ripped apart for that too for letting him play a role so quickly. Plus, the only reason she had a holiday is because she managed to secure some respite care for Jaxon in a hospice, it seems barely anyone slating her is a long term follower, so you’re jumping to conclusions.

She set up one fundraising page for Jaxon’s chair, which later got funded. She then made it very clear the funds would now be used towards a training programme she’s thoroughly researched but was just a pipe dream, to possibly change Jaxon’s eating habits. The other pages were set up by other people just a few days ago. She’s been more than honest every step of the way.

The money that’s been raised is an absolute pittance in the great scheme of things, and would last 5 minutes if the carers are taken away. I donated and I’d do it again, I don’t care if she spends the money on a food shop or a bill, anything that takes momentary pressure off of her is fine by me.

Shame on you who are questioning it, and I very much hope none of you have to go through even one tenth of what she clearly does. If you haven’t donated, I don’t see why you’re concerning yourself in what the funds are to be spent on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Calm the duck down there. I said I was confused on the situation, I didn’t say she wasn’t a single mum. I’m just curious if his dad is involved, if she lives with the boyfriend, if he’s the dad etc. I’m being a nosy witch I don’t care whether she is a single mum or not. Someone’s on the high horse today. I said I like her, I’ve even donated on three of her go fund mes, channel your anger elsewhere.

Reactions: 6
Calm the duck down there. I said I was confused on the situation, I didn’t say she wasn’t a single mum. I’m just curious if his dad is involved, if she lives with the boyfriend, if he’s the dad etc. I’m being a nosy witch I don’t care whether she is a single mum or not. Someone’s on the high horse today. I said I like her, I’ve even donated on three of her go fund mes, channel your anger elsewhere.
I think she had mentioned her boyfriend lives and works abroad for 70% of the year. Jaxons dad is involved but not all the time. Again I think she said he pops in and out of jaxons life and is not a constant

Reactions: 1
Utter nonsense. You knew full well he wasn’t the dad, as you said yourself she only posted about him in September. Having a boyfriend of 2 months doesn’t warrant removing the single mum status. I’m sure you did donate 🙄, which is why you’ve come on here and attempted to throw shade... after shelling out of your own pocket. Sounds legit.

Her boyfriend is abroad for at least 8 months of the year. He is trained to help look after Jaxon, but he doesn't live with them, even when he's back.
They've been together for a while (I think there was a gap, but not sure).

Not sure how there is scope to view from another viewpoint? Her situation is dire & she needs help.

Reactions: 3
She's been open about her boyfriend paying to taken them away. He's abroad 8 months a year, why wouldn't he want to treat her when he's back?
Her son was in respite - something both him and her needed - what's the issue with that?

Reactions: 7
Disgusting thread. Since when does getting a new boyfriend take you out of the ‘single mum’ bracket? She posted about her boyfriend in September, so by October we’re expecting this same guy to be playing Daddy to her son do we? Imagine if he actually was, no doubt she’d be ripped apart for that too for letting him play a role so quickly. Plus, the only reason she had a holiday is because she managed to secure some respite care for Jaxon in a hospice, it seems barely anyone slating her is a long term follower, so you’re jumping to conclusions.

She set up one fundraising page for Jaxon’s chair, which later got funded. She then made it very clear the funds would now be used towards a training programme she’s thoroughly researched but was just a pipe dream, to possibly change Jaxon’s eating habits. The other pages were set up by other people just a few days ago. She’s been more than honest every step of the way.

The money that’s been raised is an absolute pittance in the great scheme of things, and would last 5 minutes if the carers are taken away. I donated and I’d do it again, I don’t care if she spends the money on a food shop or a bill, anything that takes momentary pressure off of her is fine by me.

Shame on you who are questioning it, and I very much hope none of you have to go through even one tenth of what she clearly does. If you haven’t donated, I don’t see why you’re concerning yourself in what the funds are to be spent on.
Wow no need to be so rude, nobody was horrible or rude to her. Are we only allowed an opinion if it agrees with yours ? You put yourself out there you have to expext opinions, not hate but opinions that are as valid as yours

Wow no need to be so rude, nobody was horrible or rude to her. Are we only allowed an opinion if it agrees with yours ? You put yourself out there you have to expext opinions, not hate but opinions that are as valid as yours
Questioning what is going on in her life when she’s laid herself bare, warts and all, IS horrible. I’m all for difference of opinion, but on this? Can’t see how any one would have a different opinion unless they suffer from a complete lack of empathy.

that there are thousands of parents of disabled children in this country
struggling that don't have as much support or any at all. who haven't got a rich boyfriend and the child's father truly has fucked off. getting absolutely nothing. can't even access restbite.. I just find it not to be fair that one women who clearly isn't on her arse for money then gets so much money poured in her sons care just because she has a large following and screamed and shouted the loudest..

Reactions: 9
Utter nonsense. You knew full well he wasn’t the dad, as you said yourself she only posted about him in September. Having a boyfriend of 2 months doesn’t warrant removing the single mum status. I’m sure you did donate 🙄, which is why you’ve come on here and attempted to throw shade... after shelling out of your own pocket. Sounds legit.

How do I know she’s had him for two months? She posted him in September I don’t know if he’s been around before? Sounds like you know a LOT about her though 👀 no one told her to remove the single mum status. Your behaviour on here is what will turn people hostile.

Her boyfriend is abroad for at least 8 months of the year. He is trained to help look after Jaxon, but he doesn't live with them, even when he's back.
They've been together for a while (I think there was a gap, but not sure).

Not sure how there is scope to view from another viewpoint? Her situation is dire & she needs help.

Exactly the response I was looking for. Dignified and helpful! Thank you

And given ‘Gemma’ has commented on threads slating a parent that lost her one day old baby, I think your moral high ground is unfounded. Go back to the rock you climbed out from.

Reactions: 4
that there are thousands of parents of disabled children in this country
struggling that don't have as much support or any at all. who haven't got a rich boyfriend and the child's father truly has fucked off. getting absolutely nothing. can't even access restbite.. I just find it not to be fair that one women who clearly isn't on her arse for money then gets so much money poured in her sons care just because she has a large following and screamed and shouted the loudest..
she's built up her following by sharing her plight - just like any other person could do!
If you've just found her now, then of course it looks like she has a large following (it hasn't always been that way) - that's what exposure does. why wouldn't she scream and shout?
she needs help. By getting this out there, she is indirectly helping others who suffer at the injustice of the care system.

Because there are thousands of parents of disabled children, none of them should do anything about it? they should suffer in silence and just put up with it?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.