the nurse mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Closed in my opinion. I don't believe she owes anyone an explanation on her relationship status it is irrelevant to her situation with her son.. Any money she earns through ads or funds raised through gofund me etc are hers to do with as she wishes her son is very poorly and has disabilities... things for him don't come cheap and being able to work hours based around her sons needs will be extremely difficult for her.

Reactions: 7
Closed in my opinion. I don't believe she owes anyone an explanation on her relationship status it is irrelevant to her situation with her son.. Any money she earns through ads or funds raised through gofund me etc are hers to do with as she wishes her son is very poorly and has disabilities... things for him don't come cheap and being able to work hours based around her sons needs will be extremely difficult for her.
I agree with all of this and it's what I'd say if anyone questioned it.

I just don't see why we're not allowed to have that discussion, can we only talk about people we all dislike? (Question not aimed at you Emsy, just musing!)

Reactions: 2
I don’t see what there is to discuss on her so don’t see why there would be a thread

My heart breaks for her. I think shes very brave. I think it should be left open though as this is a forum for us all to discuss who we follow on insta ect

I think it should be open. NOT to discuss her son or his disabilities or his treatment etc. But she has a very “soz babes it’s your problem not mine” when people challenge her about what she’s spent all the money from the Gofundme on. It appears that while she has spent some of it on Jaxon (feeding school etc), a lot has also gone on nice hotels in London so she can attend influencer events without her son, a holiday to Dubai, etc. I think people who donated - including myself - want answers as to how she can justify using her sons funding to fund her lifestyle.
As I say, I don’t think anyone can question the love and dedication she has to her son. Discussion on her son should be off limits. But she’s not immune to scrutiny because she has a disabled son.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Open but agree with the above poster, Jaxon and all his needs should be off limit, it's a tough one.

I'm guessing it's her boyfriend paying for all her hotels etc but I really don't get why she won't just say that purely to shut everyone up! She's never once given a straight answer about where all the money for the Dubai trip came from etc if her man payed for it then good for her! But the constant circling round the question is annoying, she is only a mum going on holiday with her son ok but you got given a massive amount of money because everyone thought u were destitute to the point where your son's life was in danger.... people are gonna ask!

Reactions: 12
I completely agree. She once tried to argue that she could spend the money on holidays because holidays are a “human right.” She clearly makes money selling things on insta, doing #ads, attending press days, and so on. She lives in a council house and I’m sure rightly so receives carers allowance for her son. But she got over 20 grand from that gofundme and was bragging today that she makes so much money she needs an accountant, while on the other hand saying she can’t afford to get her carpets cleaned. It just doesn’t add up. Literally, haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think it’s pretty sick to be honest that anyone would want to discuss her

Reactions: 3
She is the mother of a severely disabled child, a single mother yes she has a partner but he doesn’t live with her or take any of the stress of looking after him, I wouldn’t want to live one day in her world and then come on here and see people want to know about her relationship as if they are entitled to know these things it’s disgusting

Reactions: 2
She is the mother of a severely disabled child, a single mother yes she has a partner but he doesn’t live with her or take any of the stress of looking after him, I wouldn’t want to live one day in her world and then come on here and see people want to know about her relationship as if they are entitled to know these things it’s disgusting
Just want to say, I follow her & think she's great. But by your reasoning, Katie Price & all the thousands of other celebs who have disabled children shouldn't be talked about either? Sorry, but in this day & age it isn't going to happen! It's a discussion site, let people discuss! No one is being vile or threatening. And if they are, they should be banned. No one wants to discuss her son either. He's adorable & everyone can see how much she loves him!

Reactions: 14
None of us have ever said we want to know anything about her relationship.

Reactions: 3

Everyone has struggles in life but we don't all decide to share it all over Instagram. Think everyone is in agreement that Jaxons situation is off limits? She herself has put herself in the influencer bubble, she said so the other day! Why can't we discuss that?

Reactions: 9
She’s doing #ads so fair game imo.

I’m a single mum and carer for my son with disabilities so I completely sympathise with her. After her stories a few months ago where she was crying about losing carers my heart absolutely broke for her, I VERY almost donated until I scrolled through her Instagram and saw what seems to be a very lavish lifestyle. Something didn’t seem right. If my son needed equipment or treatment I would put every spare penny into that fund. Holidays would come second.
Maybe I’m just jealous, I haven’t been on holiday in 5 years! 🤣

Reactions: 12
They are engaged, and she had said in the past her Fiance is great with Jaxon which is lovely.

ETA: The discussion surrounding the 'relationship' from my end, was more it seems a bit odd that she has been careful not to mention her engagement, but was happy to show pictures of her party but not disclose it was their engagement party. I dislike that it looks like she is deliberately trying to hide it for some unknown reason, things don't add up from my perspective. On the one hand she has an accountant for all she earns but on the other can't afford a carpet clean as someone else said. I don't doubt her love for Jaxon or that it is a difficult position to be in, it just seems like things aren't exactly what they seem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Like others have said can’t afford to get carpet cleaned but last years holiday included Cape Verde, Barcelona, Paris, Venice, Dubai does not bad for a single mum eh !!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I didn't know there was a thread for nurse mum but does anyone follow kisscub and see how a few weeks back kisscub threw some shade at nurse mum for spying on her profile or something? I'd only just started to follow kisscub but wondered if anyone who's been following longer knows what the beef is? Just curious!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.