The Nurse Mum #15 not to be confused with Distracting Kaytee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve taken those stories as her basically saying - you don’t have the right to cry about whatever is going on because your child is happy and alive?

duck offffffff. Anyone, and everyone has the right to be upset about whatever the duck they want too ‘Kaytee’

Reactions: 14
Has she just made up a random scenario in her head. How strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She seriously needs therapy. And I don’t mean that in a derogatory way, she needs to work through her feelings and thoughts with a professional. Because she’s been all over the place and contradicting herself for years.
I cannot even imagine how heartbreaking it is to lose a child, I really can’t. But she still seems so angry and bitter at regular people for living their lives. Angry at people for not being overtly grateful their children are alive, wanting to hold the monopoly of grief at all times. She just has zero compassion for any person or situation outside of her own bubble because he’s had it worse.

Reactions: 13
She seriously needs therapy. And I don’t mean that in a derogatory way, she needs to work through her feelings and thoughts with a professional. Because she’s been all over the place and contradicting herself for years.
I cannot even imagine how heartbreaking it is to lose a child, I really can’t. But she still seems so angry and bitter at regular people for living their lives. Angry at people for not being overtly grateful their children are alive, wanting to hold the monopoly of grief at all times. She just has zero compassion for any person or situation outside of her own bubble because he’s had it worse.
it’s more than the grief of him dying I think, there’s the bitterness and grief at him having been disabled to begin with. I’ve got a disabled child, there’s a process you go through when you find out, to grieve the healthy child you imagined and the experiences you dreamed of having. I genuinely don’t think she ever worked through these feelings properly - hence dragging him on trips that weren’t appropriate and things like the feeding school. Then his death’s likely compounded those feelings. It all needs unpicking with help from a professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think she will ever get the help she needs because she doesn't want to get better. She thrives off the attention. She could choose to be an advocate for support for parents who have lost a child but she's enjoying the 'woe is me' too much.

Reactions: 11
Her girlfriend sounds like a right creep. I’d get the ick immediately if someone text me stuff like that.

Reactions: 2
The TikTok about their argument was embarrassing.

That’s the type of rant you’d have to a friend, not on TikTok in your work uniform whilst in your car.

Classy as always

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The gf always gave me bad vibes anyway, the messages were too much, over kill & possessive. She’ll be onto the next.

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she in the states having ‘breakfast with her’ only a few days ago?!
But yes the girlfriend seemed weird as

Reactions: 1
What was their argument about as someone said in the comments something about there being resentment and she said there wasn’t resentment the gf fucked up. Guessing she cheated then

Oh she definitely cheated given the song on the video where she’s taking her make up off. Thats a statement song.

Reactions: 2