The Nurse Mum #15 not to be confused with Distracting Kaytee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nuts that she’s shared a reply saying do it, but make sure you feel bad??!
It is so tough sending your kids to nursery and seeing them come home with a new virus every single week. Those first couple of years back to work from mat leave were so stressful, it felt like my life was a house of cards. Crippling childcare bill, constantly stressed that I was failing as a mum, or at work, or both. In my child’s first months at nursery she lost so much weight from bugs I took her to the GP. She said keep going, she had the same with her kids, she either gets these viruses now at nursery or later at school.
I think my kids nose ran for two years straight! It never crossed my mind to blame other parents when my kid was constantly sick. Often the bugs are passed before it’s clear the child is ill. Once they start throwing up halfway through the nursery/school day and get sent home it’s too late, half the kids have already caught it and will be dropping like flies over the next few days.
I have a very different outlook on life to Kathleen, I’m not the kind of person that can put a holiday to Dubai on credit card and go, I want to provide my kid with stability. Of course I have compassion for medically complex children and their families, but also I have worked all my adult life and I’m realistic about how far I can push things.
My kid is at school now and missing 3 days in a half term is classed as persistent absenteeism!
If Kathleen wants things to be different she needs to target school attendance targets and inflexible work places, not heap guilt and pressure on other parents.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She sent Jaxon to. Nursery daily with a leaking site and when he was poorly, she went on trips while he was in hospital, it’s amazing how she forgets her own faults. Maybe it’s her guilty conscience being reflected onto others to make herself feel better. She used j when he was alive and she continues to use his life and circumstances for her own engagement

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Not sure if its just me but in her stories on making breakfast tacos for her girlfriend, I swear she is putting on a slight american accent? 🫣

Reactions: 1
Not sure if its just me but in her stories on making breakfast tacos for her girlfriend, I swear she is putting on a slight american accent? 🫣
Probably. She’s said she ‘can’t help’ but mimick people’s accents when she’s with them before

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I will never understand the contradictions between the two accounts
She really thinks she’s of superior intelligence to everyone and we’re all too thick to notice.

I wonder what the end game for the The Nurse Mum page is? When she spoke about the £20k headstone I thought there would be a GFM but unless please contact her privately and send her money, I’m not sure what the point is? She doesn’t raise awareness really so maybe the sympathy is enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It’s weird isn’t it?? Surely she must realise that 99% of people that follow the distracting account follow her from the nursemum one??

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else majorly cringe at that ‘poem’ she wrote and posted to her stories? I understand the sentiment behind it, but.. line two: “You love me”

She loves herself sick doesn’t she, assuming everyone loves her 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
How strange! Her gf could just decline the friend requests or leave them hanging in her requests. Do I need to put a PSA to the weird rednecks that try to add me? No, no I don’t! I just see the request leave it and get on with my day.
Surely if anything this is just gonna lead to more people trying to find the girlfriend out of curiosity?

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she shared that families difficult and very personal (sounded that way anyway) situation in the services. All to show how she wanted to be the hero.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she shared that families difficult and very personal (sounded that way anyway) situation in the services. All to show how she wanted to be the hero.
I just started typing has she deleted it and then remembered she has a double life and it’ll be on the pity page

I just started typing has she deleted it and then remembered she has a double life and it’ll be on the pity page
Yep it’s on the nurse mum page. Imagine that person or someone who knows them being able to identify themselves from her story.

Reactions: 2
Yep it’s on the nurse mum page. Imagine that person or someone who knows them being able to identify themselves from her story.
Can you imagine if she found out that someone had told some sort of story like that about her?

Reactions: 5