The Nurse Mum #15 not to be confused with Distracting Kaytee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same. She mentioned in her stories about missing flights and her work thinks she’s unreliable ect.
To be honest, if I was her boss, I wouldn’t keep her on either. I get she’s grieving and I feel sad that J passed so young, but at some point you have to keep going. Unfortunately life doesn’t stop. I’m aware I sound heartless and I really don’t mean to. I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.

Reactions: 9
To be honest, if I was her boss, I wouldn’t keep her on either. I get she’s grieving and I feel sad that J passed so young, but at some point you have to keep going. Unfortunately life doesn’t stop. I’m aware I sound heartless and I really don’t mean to. I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.
As a manager I’d also be very unhappy about her posting her amazing America trip with the girlfriend left right and centre, where she flew straight after a work flight and stayed a few days, to then come home and declare she was too depressed and exhausted to work.
I’m not saying depressed people can’t/shouldn't take holidays when signed off work, but she was flaunting all over her open social media channels.

Reactions: 13
I think every workplace has had someone off under the MH card (which can I say is SO offensive to those who do suffer) who are out doing anything and everything but work because as soon as works mentioned, they’re mentally in a bad place. It’s infuriating but so hard to get rid of them.

Reactions: 9
Her gf is American (I think) so she will quickly struggle to see her when she has to pay for the flights and can’t use staff travel. If only she had a go fund me to pay for it…

Reactions: 5
Surely none of it was being a nurse? She was just being a mum to a sick child. My friend did all the things she was saying about for her little boy and isn't medically trained. I find it insulting to parents of sick children to be honest, you don't have to be a medical professional to learn and be dedicated to caring for your sick child well?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely none of it was being a nurse? She was just being a mum to a sick child. My friend did all the things she was saying about for her little boy and isn't medically trained. I find it insulting to parents of sick children to be honest, you don't have to be a medical professional to learn and be dedicated to caring for your sick child well?
Did she ever even practice as a nurse ?

Reactions: 2
She did get a job for a bit. At a hospital ages away so moaned about the commute, moaned about the long hours, moaned about the days, moaned about the staff.

Reactions: 8
She did qualify and worked as a nurse part time for a while. My guess is that her registration is about to expire and she’s regretting giving it up.

Reactions: 6
I’ve fell behind with what she’s up too ? I’m guessing not with virgin anymore ?

Reactions: 2