The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Curiouslycuriousstill for the thread suggestion! I think this was the most popular one, don’t kill me if I got it wrong, just trying to get the new thread up!
OK. who wants to do a recap?

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait to see the lies she spouts to get herself out of this cabin crew job lie….

Reactions: 6
Carrying on from the other thread. She lives in Nottingham. Any airlines with bases at East Midlands???

Reactions: 2
Probably jet 2 as they are also red and she was hinting at red so everyone thinks virgin.
If it is jet 2 then I’m fairly certain she has to pay for the training course (around £700 - may have gone up) and you don’t get paid whilst training either for those 6 weeks

It's virgin because she mentioned on tik tok she'd be commuting to London until she could buy then sell her family house (that could go a long way to helping a family in need!).

So she’s admitted to setting up “distracting Kaytee” as a separate space and not because her insta was “hacked”

Reactions: 4
It's virgin because she mentioned on tik tok she'd be commuting to London until she could buy then sell her family house (that could go a long way to helping a family in need!).
I’m pretty certain they don’t let you do that; you have to live within 30mins of the base at Crawley. It’s so that when you are on stand by shifts they know you can get to work quickly and easily to crew a flight.

Reactions: 4
If she does buy her council house, she has to give them a percentage back if she sells within 5 years. She won’t be able to buy then sell at a huge profit. She also wouldn’t get a big discount as she’s not lived there long and they’re phasing out the discounts. I bought mine 5 years ago after living there 23 years and the discount was stopping that year

Reactions: 10
That’s still going..?
She doesn’t last long doing much, 398 lasted around 365 days! The nursing lasted a week, the gf lasted a few weeks, the dog lasted 3 weeks, cats are still going - for now! Wonder how long the cabin crew job will last?
The only thing she actually does still do is beg for freebies

Reactions: 15
The crew job will never start

Reactions: 7
That’s my point. I thought that she’d have been bored with it ages ago. I know I was…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.