The next James Bond

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked Richard Madden in GOT and Bodyguard but since then I don't think he has been particularly good. Priyanka Chopra is a terrible actress too so the pair together in Citadel don't help eachother.

At least Keanu Reeves has a cool laidback charisma about him

Reactions: 5
Bradley Walsh for Bond.
Joe Pasquale to play Q.
Christopher Biggins in full Widow Twanky regalia to play Miss Moneypenny.
Noel Edmonds in a bald cap as Blofeld.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmmm ... Just started watching Slow Horses. Jack Lowden has potential. I saw him recently in 'Gold' too. The Bond producers usually like someone with experience but not too well known.

007 - the road to a million has just dropped on Amazon Prime. Its a reality/competition game show to win money themed to James bond.

007 - the road to a million has just dropped on Amazon Prime. Its a reality/competition game show to win money themed to James bond.
I'd love to know just how many millions Amazon had to throw at Barbara Broccoli to get this commissioned. They hold on to the Bond IP so tightly it's insane. That there's never been any kind of spin off before this says money was just too stupidly huge to turn down

I'd love to know just how many millions Amazon had to throw at Barbara Broccoli to get this commissioned. They hold on to the Bond IP so tightly it's insane. That there's never been any kind of spin off before this says money was just too stupidly huge to turn down
Especially as the prize is up to 9 million pounds

To be honest I'm not sure it's money well spent, half way through first episode and it's getting a bit boring with an odd narrative. Curious to see what others think

Reactions: 1
I'd be surprised if he is being allowed to get away with posting such an obvious link. Normally these things have very tight security and NDAs.

Reactions: 1
I'd be surprised if he is being allowed to get away with posting such an obvious link. Normally these things have very tight security and NDAs.
TBH it probably proves it's not him. This is just a way of drumming publicity. The 'real' James Bond won't post anything until Eon announces who it is.

Reactions: 2
Watching The Gentlemen on Netflix and Theo James would make a great Bond.

I first saw him in The Inbetweeners movie and Downton. I do like him. 39 is probably the optimum age for Bond but I have no idea what the producers will do next. I'm still furious about the ending of NTTD.

For anyone who likes Bond there is a documentary film thing called The Other Fellow which is all about people whose real name is James Bond and the trouble it's got them into.

Just started watching this. I'm having feelings about Theo James now. I love how domineering and masterful he sounds. And his clenching jaw...🥵🥵

• Haha
Just started watching this. I'm having feelings about Theo James now. I love how domineering and masterful he sounds. And his clenching jaw...🥵🥵
You should watch The White lotus season 2.

The Gentlemen is so good, and agree Theo is very good (and hot!) In it. He seems to be getting better and better with each role