The Nest (bbc)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy maybe isn’t a social worker per se but he’s something along those lines.

Don’t think the kid is Kaya’s but I suppose she could be.

I definitely was massively distracted at some point as I can't picture this scene at all
Kaya was freaking out and kept trying to phone him. He was at home with his child who was asking if ‘mummy would get better?’

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He said he was a social worker in that episode. I thought it was her child too and he'd been up to no good with her underage. I assumed the little girl was Neve but
The guy maybe isn’t a social worker per se but he’s something along those lines.

Don’t think the kid is Kaya’s but I suppose she could be.

He said he was a social worker at that public meeting about the houses. He does seem shifty. Also weird he done nothing when she pulled the broken bottle on him. That would be a breach of her conditions I'm sure.
How did she meet the husbands nephew?
In the restaurant. He works there and so did his girlfriend

I definitely was massively distracted at some point as I can't picture this scene at all
Exactly this 👆🏻 I appear to have missed this scene also 😂 my mind must have wandered while watching, as I definitely didn’t leave the room!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh duh 🤦‍♀️ How creepy she suggested that as a name for the baby!

Someone obviously chucked him in the river to silence him but not sure who. Don’t think it was Docherty but could have been one of his men?
Did he not say at one point he could bring Dan Docherty down, or something like that? I thought it was either Dan or someone connected to him who got rid of him...but the photos on her phone and his IG seemed to show them as a couple and they didn’t portray that in the programme - perhaps she was involved in that too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Did he not say at one point he could bring Dan Docherty down, or something like that? I thought it was either Dan or someone connected to him who got rid of him...but the photos on her phone and his IG seemed to show them as a couple and they didn’t portray that in the programme - perhaps she was involved in that too 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I think he threatened that and put up photos of Dan on Instagram. Doesn't seem like Dan was aware of them? Yeah, the photos the journalist had made it look like Kaya and river guy were very close if not in a relationship. Maybe the baby is his and the IVF treatment didn't work?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah I think he threatened that and put up photos of Dan on Instagram. Doesn't seem like Dan was aware of them? Yeah, the photos the journalist had made it look like Kaya and river guy were very close if not in a relationship. Maybe the baby is his and the IVF treatment didn't work?!
My husband thought the neighbour was the baby’s dad too. David Hayman who plays the Solicitor is quite a big name so I wonder if he’s got a bigger part in all this...

actually don't think Kaya will be the massive bad guy at the end of all this (it's too obvious imo) think most likely its the social worker dude , he's obsessed with kaya and anyone who seems to hurt her or come in contact with her ends up dead maybe?

actually don't think Kaya will be the massive bad guy at the end of all this (it's too obvious imo) think most likely its the social worker dude , he's obsessed with kaya and anyone who seems to hurt her or come in contact with her ends up dead maybe?
Maybe!

I just don’t like Kaya for some reason.

Reactions: 2
Okay I now think his business partner saw the wee lad off and threw him in the Clyde! He just offered to make an accident for Kaya and said “it wouldn’t have anything to do with you, it never has”

I thought that was a very boring episode. And I may have missed bits again but what had she been doing all that time at the waterfall ? How did she get there ? What happened to her to make her collapse and be in a coma like that ? The boy going all the way there on his own instead of just saying she might be there was silly too.

I thought that was a very boring episode. And I may have missed bits again but what had she been doing all that time at the waterfall ? How did she get there ? What happened to her to make her collapse and be in a coma like that ? The boy going all the way there on his own instead of just saying she might be there was silly too.
I assumed she had hypothermia 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think Kaya's mum is the murderer really, so I think Eleanor the reporter is in danger. There's something dodgy about James the social worker too. And Souter is dodgy as hell. Can't work out if he killed Doddy or not.

Reactions: 9
I quite liked the episode. I do think it was weird of Kaya to go to that waterfall and just lie there, maybe she thought Jack would come after her quicker than he did.
I think the baby might be Kian’s and not Dan and Emily’s.
Kaya’s mum is peculiar, I can only see her as Moaning Myrtle from the Harry Potter films 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I quite liked the episode. I do think it was weird of Kaya to go to that waterfall and just lie there, maybe she thought Jack would come after her quicker than he did.
I think the baby might be Kian’s and not Dan and Emily’s.
Kaya’s mum is peculiar, I can only see her as Moaning Myrtle from the Harry Potter films 🙈
It doesn't matter what role Shirley Henderson has, I always call her Moaning Myrtle 😂
I think the baby is Emily and Dan's.