The Nest (bbc)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They better not hurt the dog, its too adorable
I cant believe there is only supposed to be a 3 year age difference between DS Arnott and his sister, she looks a good ten years older

Reactions: 12
They better not hurt the dog, its too adorable
I cant believe there is only supposed to be a 3 year age difference between DS Arnott and his sister, she looks a good ten years older
Agreed. She probably is about 10 years older, they shouldn't have been specific about the age difference in the programme. She's quite a good character though, I wouldn't mess with her!
I hope the dog will be ok, it's so lovely.
Interesting to see what will happen at the newspaper as the journalist from Lewis has obviously twigged who Kaya really is. Docherty's lawyer has told the editor to warn her off the scent but now Docherty knows the truth too.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the first 2 episodes. Really enjoying it, I’m not sure how this is going to go but I’d imagine not smoothly 🤣
It took me the whole of the first episode to work out where I recognised Emily from. She was Richard Maddens ex in The Bodyguard too.
I think Kayas social worker is so creepy, definitely a wrong un.
I thought the social worker is looking after kaya's child? Or maybe he is the father? Or maybe i am just reaching 🤣

Reactions: 6
I thought the social worker is looking after kaya's child? Or maybe he is the father? Or maybe i am just reaching 🤣
Ooh didn’t think of that! Who’s Neve? Was it the name of the lady Kaya murdered? Obviously wasn’t paying enough attention

I wasn’t paying enough attention either because I’m confused about the boy next door. One minute he’s popping up constantly and jabbering away the next he’s dead in a lake? Was there a period of him being missing? And is his the face in the water she keeps getting those visions of ?

love Martin - have watched his stuff since he was in monarch of the glen but think it needs to warm up a bit , at the moment we only know kaya and her brother? are a bit dodgy, hopefully as the series goes on it will get better (definitely think the reporter will be *sorted out*)

love Martin - have watched his stuff since he was in monarch of the glen but think it needs to warm up a bit , at the moment we only know kaya and her brother? are a bit dodgy, hopefully as the series goes on it will get better (definitely think the reporter will be *sorted out*)
Hold on who the hell is her brother?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Neve is kaya's real name i think?
Oh duh 🤦‍♀️ How creepy she suggested that as a name for the baby!

I wasn’t paying enough attention either because I’m confused about the boy next door. One minute he’s popping up constantly and jabbering away the next he’s dead in a lake? Was there a period of him being missing? And is his the face in the water she keeps getting those visions of ?
Someone obviously chucked him in the river to silence him but not sure who. Don’t think it was Docherty but could have been one of his men?

Reactions: 1
I feel I may have to rewatch Sunday’s episode. From reading these posts, I appear to have missed a lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think it said - 3 months later, so something has happened during this time which no doubt we will keep seeing little snippets of and it'll throw us 1 way and then another direction!
I'm really enjoying it. The guy with the little girl asking for mummy, I thought it was just her social worker but someone has said it's her brother. That could explain why he was really persistent going to visit etc maybe he became a social worker because of Kaya being locked up for murder 🤷‍♀️
The house is absolutely stunning!

Why does she have a social worker if she has just been in prison wouldnt she be allocated a probation officer instead or is it because she is supposed to be a care leaver/care experienced. The area of UK im in you wouldnt have a social worker at 18, you'd just have a PA

Oh duh 🤦‍♀️ How creepy she suggested that as a name for the baby!

Someone obviously chucked him in the river to silence him but not sure who. Don’t think it was Docherty but could have been one of his men?
Is it just me who thinks it was Kaya who did him in then? I assume thats why she is so tetchy, why she is obsessed with him, why when the journalist knew who she was she went back there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone else see the first episode? Actually really enjoyed it and think it has potential to be really good!
Weird hearing Martin Compstons natural Scottish accent, so used to him as DS Arnott 😂
Looking forward to the next episode.
I totally thought he was putting on the Scottish accent 🤣🙈

I definitely think Kaya got rid of the guy who was found in the Clyde. Seems like she lures people in and then spits them out. She knew he would've ruined the whole situation with the surrogacy i reckon.
It's a great show though, really enjoying it so far and glad to find you all to chat to about it :)

Reactions: 3
the guy she was on the phone to - he had a kid in the background who kept asking for mummy to come back ?
have no clue now lol!
I definitely was massively distracted at some point as I can't picture this scene at all

• Haha