Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I quite liked the episode. I do think it was weird of Kaya to go to that waterfall and just lie there, maybe she thought Jack would come after her quicker than he did.
I think the baby might be Kian’s and not Dan and Emily’s.
Kaya’s mum is peculiar, I can only see her as Moaning Myrtle from the Harry Potter films 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14

hrh89

VIP Member
Anyone else see the first episode? Actually really enjoyed it and think it has potential to be really good!
Weird hearing Martin Compstons natural Scottish accent, so used to him as DS Arnott 😂
Looking forward to the next episode.

Reactions: 12

hrh89

VIP Member
I dunno, I felt the ending was.. right? Kaya got the life she deserved after the awful childhood and Dan and Emily got the child they wanted. I agree it wasn’t a big old twist but if you think of the characters and their situations, it seemed like the right fit for the journeys they all went on. Definitely doesn’t need another series. Enjoyed it on the whole but it was rather predictable with the mother being majorly involved.

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
They better not hurt the dog, its too adorable
I cant believe there is only supposed to be a 3 year age difference between DS Arnott and his sister, she looks a good ten years older

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Just watched the first episode. I know it's a fictional TV programme but FFS. Why doesn't the wife query how the girl knows where she works and why isn't she more freaked out by the girl just turning up there, why do they even entertain the idea of her being their surrogate?! The girl is so dodgy, wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her!
The house is beaut though 😍

Reactions: 11

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I think Kaya's mum is the murderer really, so I think Eleanor the reporter is in danger. There's something dodgy about James the social worker too. And Souter is dodgy as hell. Can't work out if he killed Doddy or not.

Reactions: 9

RachyWoo

VIP Member
The ending was lovely, all 3 of them got what they wanted. However, the writer lacks a lot in the way of tying parts of the story up, in my opinion. Not that I'm overly interested in James, but I would've liked that tied up properly instead of "I'll just write he gets arrested and off he goes". who was Frankie's mum? Where is she now? The whole Doddy story seems pointless because I've been left a bit 🤷‍♀️ Even the IVF clinic, that was just left hanging, Emily couldn't get through to them, the end, so again 🤷‍♀️
Although, Martin Compston topless 😍 Roll on Line of Duty coming back!!

Reactions: 9

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Interesting theories!

I definitely think the social worker and his daughter are involved somehow but not sure how.

Kaya’s mum is a bit sinister too so not sure if she’s more involved than they’ve been letting on?
Its amused me that Kaya’s mum was Moaning Myrtle in the Harry Potter films and the reporter girl was Cho Chang 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Agree there were a lot of loose ends. The ending was nice but don’t think I wanted a nice ending haha, I was expecting a huge twist.
Martin Compston is a good looking guy, him topless was a right treat 😍
Can’t wait for Line of Duty, just love it.
I was expecting a huge twist too, but nothing surprised me. Line of Duty is brilliant, anything that involves Martin and I'll watch it 😍 More topless Martin would be great though 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

LLJ

The social worker that got arrested wasn’t mentioned again!
All seemed like a very happy ending, obviously Dan sorted the business as they still had their house and he was able to pay for the lawyer and be financially stable to bring up the baby.
Bit of a meh ending I think 😕
I think they had a different house? Or was I seeing things?

Reactions: 6

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I quite liked it. I needed a nice ending I think. And I liked that Kaya wasn’t the evil person she was portrayed to be and the couple had kept up contact with her.

OverThis

Just watched the first 2 episodes. Really enjoying it, I’m not sure how this is going to go but I’d imagine not smoothly 🤣
It took me the whole of the first episode to work out where I recognised Emily from. She was Richard Maddens ex in The Bodyguard too.
I think Kayas social worker is so creepy, definitely a wrong un.
I thought the social worker is looking after kaya's child? Or maybe he is the father? Or maybe i am just reaching 🤣

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I’ve recorded the first episode, going to watch it once I’ve finished Deadwater Fell.
Love Martin Compston so looking forward to it. Got to get my fix as Line of Duty has been delayed ☹

Reactions: 5

GeordieLass

actually don't think Kaya will be the massive bad guy at the end of all this (it's too obvious imo) think most likely its the social worker dude , he's obsessed with kaya and anyone who seems to hurt her or come in contact with her ends up dead maybe?

Reactions: 5