The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£460 on a child's dress.
How can she claim its a 'statement piece'. When the girl will grow out of it in a month

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
£460 on a child's dress.
How can she claim its a 'statement piece'. When the girl will grow out of it in a month
that’s ridiculous hahahah. what’s also ridiculous is that they’ve released merch and it’s so boring

Reactions: 6
they literally use their kids for views and likes etc, they shove a camera in their children's face every five minutes and expose their lives on the internet. Say if when they're older they get bullied or they don't want their life all over the internet? I think casey seems to have a bratty personality like the rest of the barkers really. I don't get how darren puts up with the barker family lol

they literally use their kids for views and likes etc, they shove a camera in their children's face every five minutes and expose their lives on the internet. Say if when they're older they get bullied or they don't want their life all over the internet? I think casey seems to have a bratty personality like the rest of the barkers really. I don't get how darren puts up with the barker family lol
Casey and Nicole on their own are not interesting enough. I started watching before they had kids and they used to do a lot now they do nothing and use the kids for views!

Reactions: 7
Why is their title sequence in low res? And there's always spelling mistakes. Fuckin amateurs.

Reactions: 4
Why is their title sequence in low res? And there's always spelling mistakes. Fuckin amateurs.
I've stopped watching. They're such low barrel entertainment that I only watched for background noise but even then I couldn't cope. Haven't watched the last 4 videos. They're just so lazy, it infuriates me.

Their poor nan only ever gets surprise presents when it’s a gifted AD! Wendy just did the same 😂😂

Reactions: 8
NaseyFam vlog bingo:

* Eat out ✔
* Harlow eating chocolate ✔
* Harlow watching something on a screen ✔
* Pointless shopping ✔
* Actually, actually,actually ✔
* Literally, literally, literally ✔
* like, like, like ✔
* Casey slagging off the garden centre something ✔

• Haha
NaseyFam vlog bingo:

* Eat out ✔
* Harlow eating chocolate ✔
* Harlow watching something on a screen ✔
* Pointless shopping ✔
* Actually, actually,actually ✔
* Literally, literally, literally ✔
* like, like, like ✔
* Casey slagging off the garden centre something ✔
Yep Casey slagging off a business and then a few months later doing an ad with them like he did with Curry's 😆😆

Reactions: 10
I never noticed how much Nicole interrupts and speaks over Casey until now, she was really bad for it in the eating Christmas food video

Iv not watch them in ages as casy was going on my tits with over aching and the harlowzinya crap and way he talk to her. And last couple days with the elf's. Harlow goin mad course they make a mess and played with her toys and to day thought was funny when they put your mum hot ffs she 3 for God sake

So they managed 2 days of “12 days of Naseymas” then failed. Sound about right
They're so lazy it hurts. I'm so glad I've stopped watching these idiot Barkers. Will keep up with the threads for entertainment 🤣

All these gifts the kids are getting before Christmas, it's not gonna feel so special for them on the day. Materialistic chavs.

oh my gosh how dangerous is the way they have got lake in the car seat in the black of the car... the headrest is practically above his head

• Wow
Was that another missed “12 days of Naseymas” yesterday? After going on and on about how prepared they are for it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just watched them gifting Harlow "bad presents". I personally didn't find it funny, entertaining or interesting. All I felt was sympathy for the children being used as performing monkeys to provide their parents with an income.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.