The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks about 12

That speech on screen was clearly for the YouTube views and not genuine. He was so stiff. Why

Reactions: 1
Ahhh, just seen they're engaged. To be honest I thought they were anyway, one of those longterm engagements but had their children first. At first all I thought 'why propose in front of everyone' but to be honest I think it was safe to say Ni would say yes as are already hugely committed to each other due to having the children and it's obvious they love each other. The proposal was a bit OTT, but after a rather crap 2020 it's nice to have something OTT, it's nice to see people happy and having a great time, far too much misery in the world at the moment.

He looks about 12

That speech on screen was clearly for the YouTube views and not genuine. He was so stiff. Why
Because he was probably shitting himself knowing he was about to ask Nicole to marry him.

Reactions: 7
He looks about 12

I disagree. It’s clear that he loves her so much and I was actually quite emotional watching it, lockdown has changed me 🤣 he was probably stiff because he was nervous many proposals I have seen are the same

Reactions: 5
I do think they're a cute couple who obviously love each other and I think Nicole was expecting a big grand gesture as thats what Casey kept begging up when she would bring it up. A shame her mum couldn't be there but obviously she's probably used to all that by now.

I dont understand why it had to be in front of so many people? Like it baffled me that people came to watch a proposal and then what? Drive straight home or did they actually get to do Shocktober as surely that isnt going ahead this year with SD impossible?

Reactions: 3
Yes they love each other, yes I think the proposal was very creative and thought out, but also yes they’re going to rinse this for all they can and drag YouTube video after YouTube video out about it.
Engagement video
Planning our wedding
Wedding dress shopping
Asking ... to be my bridesmaids
There’s only so much you can hear about it before it gets annoying

Reactions: 9
From watching the other people’s stories it seems like people (their friends/fam) were invited to the drive thru to watch The Proposal as a normal PR event so seems like Tulley’s Farm basically collaborated with Casey on it? I mean did we expect a small homely proposal 😂 A rather original and cute proposal idea imo!

How many more ways is Nicole going to show us her ring 😂 I’m happy for them but you can tell they’ll milk this whole process

Reactions: 7
I can’t get this hole proposal thingwhy did they get so dressed up to sit in s car a watch a film yes it was a set up but who we’re a suit to a cinema 🤨.
And ni say Casey made up foot ball match to plan the ring were in a pandemic how can he be meeting others to play football just don’t add up

Reactions: 2
Forever wondering how they have an endless amount of money, it’s renovation after renovation, those back glass doors, back garden, pantry, summer house. The engagement on top of all those aswell must have cost thousands for the ring and planner etc, along with monthly payments for their mortgage, finance for a jaguar and Mercedes, and everything else.
For the quality of their videos I don’t think they deserve this amount of money or lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
Forever wondering how they have an endless amount of money, it’s renovation after renovation, those back glass doors, back garden, pantry, summer house. The engagement on top of all those aswell must have cost thousands for the ring and planner etc, along with monthly payments for their mortgage, finance for a jaguar and Mercedes, and everything else.
For the quality of their videos I don’t think they deserve this amount of money or lifestyle.
They both seem to come from very well off backgrounds, I bet they get a lot of help from both sides of the family

It’s the Ads

Anyone else think Wendy will be bitter at the fact Nicole will now be a Barker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t get this hole proposal thingwhy did they get so dressed up to sit in s car a watch a film yes it was a set up but who we’re a suit to a cinema 🤨.
And ni say Casey made up foot ball match to plan the ring were in a pandemic how can he be meeting others to play football just don’t add up
Organised sports are allowed - you just minimise contact.
I think the idea was quite good actually - To have something to dress up for when there haven’t been any reasons to get dressed up in a long time.

Anyone else think Wendy will be bitter at the fact Nicole will now be a Barker
No, she's said to Casey once in recent vlog asking when he's going to get a move on and ask.
They have 2 kids, Wendy isn't dumb enough to think they wouldn't marry soon lol

I think Wendy loves Nicole, she has no reason not to. I do think Wendy dislikes Nicole’s mum though, probably jealous of her because she’s beautiful, rich with a big house and Harlow adores her 😂

Reactions: 11
Proposal is up and 26k views in less than 30 mins. Theyve never had that before. Guess its working already (n)

Haven't watched it yet but the video is 34 seconds over the 10 min mark just so they could put ads in. They literally do not try.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.