The Moscow/Idaho Murders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy on this podcast also said he should be advised to plead guilty. He said if he was prosecuting this case he would not take the death penalty off the table.
He also thinks this is a solo crime and that other serial/mass killers have asked if anyone else was arrested too.
I think that question "was anyone else was arrested "just shows that if caught (I think he did not really expect to be) he would say that...he knows much about what to say and was already thinking about setting up a defense.
I also have a view so far that DM watched him leave thru the sliding door and I still think there was heavy traffic in that house on weekends and she had been out partying all night...no doubt lots of booze and maybe more (I mean just facts) so a bit of a different level of concern and just went back to sleep. The fact that reports indicate they called on a passed out roommate not a murder tells me she was not in her room awake all night. I think she did lock her door as she probably does nightly when she is going to sleep but I am willing to bet the more public areas in house may be left open all night and it sounds like many of the girls did not lock their doors. The whole episode has to really make parents think twice about the living arrangements of their students while at college. I think DM is really in an awful position as an eye witness, potential victim that was spared and now all the questions about not calling 911. But as I see it her thoughts were another guy in the house after a night of partying and that is not something to call 911 about.

Reactions: 4
Yes there will still be a wait for the full trial - unless he pleads guilty in which case I think it would just be no trial and just a sentencing ?

He’s such a strange person because from some angles he looks like any ordinary guy you work with/see on nights out and then from other angles his eyes look like the devil’s!! Terrifying 😨
I agree, i don’t know if it’s confirmation bias because my mind associates him with this case, but his face just isn’t right somehow…I mean he is dare I say it…actually quite handsome in a weird way. i was trying to figure it out, and saw an article where a girl who was at school with him said he was bullied, and it had their yearbook photos up…i think while in hers her smile reaches her eyes, his almost…doesn’t? its almost a case of uncanny valley

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed his hands in the court photos? They’re almost a different colour, almost sore looking. Makes me think of compulsive hand washing. Not really sure why I’m even mentioning it, just struck me as interesting

Reactions: 8
I just saw an interesting theory that perhaps the perpetrator called in the noise complaints in the months leading up to the deaths to see how long it took the police to get to the scene.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I just saw an interesting theory that perhaps the perpetrator called in the noise complaints in the months leading up to the deaths to see how long it took the police to get to the scene.
That’s a very interesting theory! I wouldn’t have ever thought of that but it’s something that could well have happened

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed his hands in the court photos? They’re almost a different colour, almost sore looking. Makes me think of compulsive hand washing. Not really sure why I’m even mentioning it, just struck me as interesting
oh yes I meant to post about this. I was thinking circulation problems? I don’t know what the condition is but King Charles and Lady Louise Windsor have purple hands too although Charles’ seems very severe whatever the condition is and also very swollen. But BK hands reminded me of theirs.

Reactions: 4
The guy on this podcast also said he should be advised to plead guilty. He said if he was prosecuting this case he would not take the death penalty off the table.
He also thinks this is a solo crime and that other serial/mass killers have asked if anyone else was arrested too.
Where are you listening to these podcasts? Do I just search on my device for the name? Thanks.

Reactions: 1
Where are you listening to these podcasts? Do I just search on my device for the name? Thanks.
Yes search for the prosecutors. I’ve listened to them lots. They are easy to listen to and have lots of knowledge.
If you have an iPhone follow this link

oh yes I meant to post about this. I was thinking circulation problems? I don’t know what the condition is but King Charles and Lady Louise Windsor have purple hands too although Charles’ seems very severe whatever the condition is and also very swollen. But BK hands reminded me of theirs.
Do you mean Raynauds disease?

Raynaud's phenomenon. Often comorbid with other rheumatological diseases/disorders.

How long would it take for the smell of blood to become really pungent. Didn't the policeman say as soon as he entered the house he could smell it. My question is if its kinda instant would DM not smell it as there must have been a lot of blood.Or does it take a while. I'm not accusing her.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the police ‘know’ the smell of blood because they come across it frequently whilst a regular person would smell a strange smell but not know it’s blood

Reactions: 18
Do you mean Raynauds disease?
Possibly, I don’t think it’s ever been confirmed what Charles and Louise have. Charles looks different as so swollen so may not be same condition. But it just reminded me of Louise in particular when I saw Bryan’s hands.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That’s a very interesting theory! I wouldn’t have ever thought of that but it’s something that could well have happened
Can you just imagine how many such theories will be floated out there for 6 months? I so wish this had been speedy.

I agree, i don’t know if it’s confirmation bias because my mind associates him with this case, but his face just isn’t right somehow…I mean he is dare I say it…actually quite handsome in a weird way. i was trying to figure it out, and saw an article where a girl who was at school with him said he was bullied, and it had their yearbook photos up…i think while in hers her smile reaches her eyes, his almost…doesn’t? its almost a case of uncanny valley
I think today in general he is just an average looking guy...not ugly not necessarily handsome just average that had he just been another guy on the street you would not notice him. I think the comments about the killer eyes etc. are all made after the fact that it appears that he brutally murdered four people..no one can really look at him objectively ever again.

Reactions: 11
I think seeing someone in prison scrubs makes them look creepy regardless of how they look facially

Reactions: 12
So the dateline NBC special shows Kaylee’s dad and sister saying they hope, in a struggle she pulled the sheath off the killer? I honestly could never understand their grief but I really wish they would stop talking. Absolutely no disrespect at all but there’s three other victims, they barely get talked about and this stuff could be so damaging to the case and to the other families who have stayed relatively quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So the dateline NBC special shows Kaylee’s dad and sister saying they hope, in a struggle she pulled the sheath off the killer? I honestly could never understand their grief but I really wish they would stop talking. Absolutely no disrespect at all but there’s three other victims, they barely get talked about and this stuff could be so damaging to the case and to the other families who have stayed relatively quiet.
Could not agree with you more. Now with 6 months until next court date they could do enough damage to cause even further delay and compromise the state's case. I hope someone can get to them and reason with them.

Reactions: 6
Possibly, I don’t think it’s ever been confirmed what Charles and Louise have. Charles looks different as so swollen so may not be same condition. But it just reminded me of Louise in particular when I saw Bryan’s hands.
That looks a little bit more like compulsive handwashing to me, just from the way it seems to travel up his arms a bit. Almost like the surgical scrub except not all the way to the elbows. Raynaud's also causes blue and white tinting to the fingers at various times, whereas that looks mostly red. Would have to see more pictures to have a better guess but from what we've heard about his personality/obsessiveness I know where I lean.

Or it could be none of the above, who knows. I'm mostly just here to avoid working because I've already put in 60 hours and it's halfway through day 5. And I'm bored.

Could maybe be from tight handcuffs, too?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.