The Moscow/Idaho Murders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks a little bit more like compulsive handwashing to me, just from the way it seems to travel up his arms a bit. Almost like the surgical scrub except not all the way to the elbows. Raynaud's also causes blue and white tinting to the fingers at various times, whereas that looks mostly red. Would have to see more pictures to have a better guess but from what we've heard about his personality/obsessiveness I know where I lean.

Or it could be none of the above, who knows. I'm mostly just here to avoid working because I've already put in 60 hours and it's halfway through day 5. And I'm bored.

Could maybe be from tight handcuffs, too?
This was an earlier court appearance. My friend had excessive handwashing when her child was sick in hospital and her hands were red raw, almost like if you had solid sunburn. His look more blue to me but i don’t have any idea really.

1673638596914.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So the dateline NBC special shows Kaylee’s dad and sister saying they hope, in a struggle she pulled the sheath off the killer? I honestly could never understand their grief but I really wish they would stop talking. Absolutely no disrespect at all but there’s three other victims, they barely get talked about and this stuff could be so damaging to the case and to the other families who have stayed relatively quiet.
I completely agree; I can’t imagine what they’re going through at all! But it’s like they’re obsessed with making it about Kaylee.

Reactions: 10
I completely agree; I can’t imagine what they’re going through at all! But it’s like they’re obsessed with making it about Kaylee.
Well to be honest it does now become about this guy Bryan. I hate saying his name. The victims will fade into background and I think Kaylees dad doesn't want that to happen. I've seen it time and time again. It's all about what he done it, how he done it, what's he doing in jail etc etc. The victims do kind of get forgotten somewhat. I just hope he does not jeopardise the case. It seems like it's all about Kaylee because he is only one talking about it. He maybe realises once it dies down his grief will hit him like a ton of bricks. His focus just now is keeping her name out there. Such a sad case and I hope full justice will be served.

Reactions: 12
This was an earlier court appearance. My friend had excessive handwashing when her child was sick in hospital and her hands were red raw, almost like if you had solid sunburn. His look more blue to me but i don’t have any idea really.

View attachment 1880360
Yea, in that picture I definitely think more Raynaud's or circulation issues.

Reactions: 7
Could tight handcuffs cause circulation issues in the hands like that? Blue would indicate that rather than red... dunno just thinking out loud.

Reactions: 4
Well to be honest it does now become about this guy Bryan. I hate saying his name. The victims will fade into background and I think Kaylees dad doesn't want that to happen. I've seen it time and time again. It's all about what he done it, how he done it, what's he doing in jail etc etc. The victims do kind of get forgotten somewhat. I just hope he does not jeopardise the case. It seems like it's all about Kaylee because he is only one talking about it. He maybe realises once it dies down his grief will hit him like a ton of bricks. His focus just now is keeping her name out there. Such a sad case and I hope full justice will be served.
i get why he is doing it but the point is in doing so he can jeopardize the case. This trial has the potential to really become some national circus that will be tried in the court of public opinion. It no doubt will be death penalty (if all families and state agree) and the stakes are so high. I don't think he is helping and that should be his goal.

Reactions: 7
i get why he is doing it but the point is in doing so he can jeopardize the case. This trial has the potential to really become some national circus that will be tried in the court of public opinion. It no doubt will be death penalty (if all families and state agree) and the stakes are so high. I don't think he is helping and that should be his goal.
It should be, totally but who knows what this kind of grief does to a person. I for 1 hope I never ever find out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So someone has been on one of the Facebook groups and made an anonymous post saying they are a member of Bryan’s family and he has been set up by a security guard his did coke with. Now people are sharing pictures of security guards from the uni website 😳
BD7DBBC1-F454-42CB-8E23-09CD44442FCF.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So someone has been on one of the Facebook groups and made an anonymous post saying they are a member of Bryan’s family and he has been set up by a security guard his did coke with. Now people are sharing pictures of security guards from the uni website 😳View attachment 1880510
His sister posted that or a sibling anyway . The words my dad will sue 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So someone has been on one of the Facebook groups and made an anonymous post saying they are a member of Bryan’s family and he has been set up by a security guard his did coke with. Now people are sharing pictures of security guards from the uni website 😳View attachment 1880510
Iv just read this and this kind of post (on the fb, not yours) is why i dislike that group. It can become dangerous because now people will hunt down anyone that works in that field within proximity and probably plaster their face all over the internet. I'm not sure i believe that post is genuinely from a family member either 🤷‍♀️
Internet sleuths have really made this case into a circus

Reactions: 23
So the dateline NBC special shows Kaylee’s dad and sister saying they hope, in a struggle she pulled the sheath off the killer? I honestly could never understand their grief but I really wish they would stop talking. Absolutely no disrespect at all but there’s three other victims, they barely get talked about and this stuff could be so damaging to the case and to the other families who have stayed relatively quiet.
I'm honestly surprised they're even doing interviews or being allowed to do it. Surely this messes with the integrity of the case?

Reactions: 5
for one, who “chops” cocaine with a KNIFE?!

this stuff doesn’t help the case at all, and all it does it just start a whole other circus where everyone tries to guess the security guard like it’s a game of cluedo.
I have a feeling its only going to get worse from now until June too. The amount of people iv seen that are saying they are going to be bored now! Like wtf.. 4 innocent people have been brutally murdered, its not a game. Makes me sick

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Iv just read this and this kind of post (on the fb, not yours) is why i dislike that group. It can become dangerous because now people will hunt down anyone that works in that field within proximity and probably plaster their face all over the internet. I'm not sure i believe that post is genuinely from a family member either 🤷‍♀️
Internet sleuths have really made this case into a circus
I don’t believe it’s a member of his family. I think there are lots of people who seem to delight in doing tit like this, even in such a horrendous situation.
I dread to think how many innocent people have been named on social media in this case.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I have a feeling its only going to get worse from now until June too. The amount of people iv seen that are saying they are going to be bored now! Like wtf.. 4 innocent people have been brutally murdered, its not a game. Makes me sick
i truly cannot believe the amount of genuinely bored and disappointed “sleuths” i’ve seen on tiktok. people are genuinely treating this like a tv show where they’re waiting for the next plot twist. four young people died in an incredibly brutal way - it isn’t a fun puzzle to see who can beat who to “solve” it.

Reactions: 20
It should be, totally but who knows what this kind of grief does to a person. I for 1 hope I never ever find out.
and speaking of those speaking out his PA attorney (ex attorney) is really talking way too much and while technically I guess he can it is sure not helpful nor professional.

Reactions: 3
“My dad” so his sister then, I don’t believe that at all, for one there’s a gag order. What sick person has that much of a boring life they have to do that. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 16
with a knife though? surely you would use a credit card or a dollar bill, something easily to hand? especially if you were in a car like the post says. i’ve never heard of anyone using a knife (for one, the texture of the drug would just get mostly stuck to the blade and wasted). it really just sounds like someone making up a story and coming up with a desperate excuse for why the knife was on the scene tbh.
- A knife is separate from your debit card and ‘lose-able’- drug users are chaotic and often have enough sense to keep their debit card somewhere safe i.e away from other drug users.
- a dollar bill isn’t rigid enough to break up cocaine if it’s rocky

I’m not here to argue about the veracity of the story, but specifically in relation to whether habitual cocaine users use knives, I stand by my point. Not the size of knife in question though; smaller pocket-style stuff- absolutely,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“My dad” so his sister then, I don’t believe that at all, for one there’s a gag order. What sick person has that much of a boring life they have to do that. Ridiculous.
it’s ridiculous. if it were true then his lawyers/defence team would be going mad - and also none of it makes sense 🤷🏼‍♀️

- A knife is separate from your debit card and ‘lose-able’- drug users are chaotic and often have enough sense to keep their debit card somewhere safe i.e away from other drug users.
- a dollar bill isn’t rigid enough to break up cocaine if it’s rocky

I’m not here to argue about the veracity of the story, but specifically in relation to whether habitual cocaine users use knives, I stand by my point. Not the size of knife in question though; smaller pocket-style stuff- absolutely,
i will bow to your superior knowledge on this and deleted my posts because they were focusing on completely the wrong aspect of that post (i don’t know why that particular detail caught my eye so much!) and didn’t want to muddle the thread up!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.