The Moscow/Idaho Murders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirmed on twitter as shaving cuts, a journalist rang the prison

Also saw this on twitter thought it might be useful for anyone else like me
yes it was posted on twitter

here's the tweet in case anyone is interested.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the internet sleuths/media will go quiet on this for the next 6 months? Due to the gag, I don’t think anymore can come out or happen until the end of June? Or do the gags finish before then?

Reactions: 13
The evidence is strong but innocent until proven guilty is a thing for a reason.
I can't believe people are vomit reacting this. I also voted unsure. Because as good as the evidence in the PCA is, what's the point of a trial if we're going to decide based on that alone? You've got to test the evidence. That's why it's called a trial.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I can't believe people are vomit reacting this. I also voted unsure. Because as good as the evidence in the PCA is, what's the point of a trial if we're going to decide based on that alone? You've got to test the evidence. That's why it's called a trial.
I voted unsure aswell! Everyone has a right to be innocent until proven guilty - he hasn’t had his trial yet/been sent to prison or death penalty for it. With how many twists and turns this case has had already I’m sure there will be more to come out!

Reactions: 26
I just have a horrible feeling that it won’t reach trial, he will probably take the cowards way out and take his own life leaving the families with no justice and unanswered questions 💔

Reactions: 9
i can’t work out the vomit reactions either?

ultimately we haven’t seen every single piece of possible evidence OR heard his defence, the only answer should be unsure or at least “guilty based only on what we know” because we don’t know everything. exactly like you say, that’s what a trial is for!

Reactions: 19
Yeah would like to hear from the vomit reactors, it’s hardly sickening to believe in a fair trial for everyone.

Reactions: 21
Yeah would like to hear from the vomit reactors, it’s hardly sickening to believe in a fair trial for everyone.
yeah also I’m not a detective or lawyer? I can’t analyse evidence and present it. im not going to assume he’s guilty because of the bare bones affidavit ive read and then watched a video on so they could explain it to me in non jargon.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if the internet sleuths/media will go quiet on this for the next 6 months? Due to the gag, I don’t think anymore can come out or happen until the end of June? Or do the gags finish before then?
i truly hope so. this, more than any case in recent memory, has really shocked me with the internet detectives. it’s almost now like some of them are sad that it’s “solved” and so coming up with more and more outlandish theories and apparent recordings.

i hope it will start to quieten down in that regard at least but i don’t know.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I put guilty because of gut reaction to the pca evidence but want to change 😂 as I agree with you lot, there is a lot still to come out and he should be given a fair trial I would want the same if it was me or a family member (I would also want them to rot if they were guilty) .

they are already saying they don’t know what they are going to do from now until june, how about stop treating this like a game and get back to your own life? i understand that it’s a horrific case that has impacted people all around the world but some people are way too invested. they are already saying they think he will walk free, just says it all really about how much they know 🤣

Yeah I put guilty because of gut reaction to the pca evidence but want to change 😂 as I agree with you lot, there is a lot still to come out and he should be given a fair trial I would want the same if it was me or a family member (I would also want them to rot if they were guilty) .
I voted guilty based on gut today, going on what I know so faf but obviously am not going to discard evidence that will come out on trial.

I was on a jury recently and waited until deliberation to even consider what way I was saying. I always put unsure on the Lucy Letby trial polls when I followed the first week of that because I thought far too much was circumstantial. You really can't decide for sure until you've heard all from defense and prosecution.

Also, I avoided this case to begin with because I couldn't begin to imagine what happened to the poor 4 angels. Also didn't want to speculate on anyone related, survivors and their boyfriends. Some TikToks are mad how insensitive they are and how much they speculate.

Reactions: 14
Hopefully with nothing happening until June it’ll actually be better for BK to have a fair trial/make picking the jury not so hard - that way his defence can’t use the excuse he’s had an unfair trial etc.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.