The Moscow/Idaho Murders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard somewhere that the food was in the kitchen untouched and Brian might have ordered it to put suspicion on the delivery driver.
I'm not saying it's not true but for me I feel like that would that be easy to rule out? Cause the delivery guy would be delivering orders and then returning to go and collect another order. I've never delivered food but I'd assume that'd be easy to track and verify.

Reactions: 4
Brian Entin interviewed the defence lawyer in Pensilvania yesterday (the one who was involved with BK’s extradition) who said the prosecution is littered with holes and circumstancial evidence. Still desperate for his 5 mins of fame.

Gagging order doesn’t apply to him apparently because it was issued in Idaho so isn’t applicable to Pensilvania. Or so says Entin on Twitter

i don't buy this rumour of Bryan having it delivered to the house to sway suspicion. why would he do that? seems counterproductive if you're about to go into a house to commit murder
Because of the timeline maybe he thought they would suspect the delivery guy though.. I don't know. Just throwing out here what I heard. Obviously the police did not fall for it if that was the case.

Reactions: 2
House in habit has arrived in Moscow today. Will be interesting to see what she posts. So far it’s silent footage of her walking the streets showing the press/TV cameras everywhere.

She normally manages to get her foot in the door at trials and insider info but I think she’ll struggle to do so this time round

Reactions: 6
I'm not saying it's not true but for me I feel like that would that be easy to rule out? Cause the delivery guy would be delivering orders and then returning to go and collect another order. I've never delivered food but I'd assume that'd be easy to track and verify.
Not sure if it would be very busy at that time of the morning, but either way the police ruled out the delivery guy and I think they have the right suspect in custody.

Reactions: 3
Brian Entin interviewed the defence lawyer in Pensilvania yesterday (the one who was involved with BK’s extradition) who said the prosecution is littered with holes and circumstancial evidence. Still desperate for his 5 mins of fame.

Gagging order doesn’t apply to him apparently because it was issued in Idaho so isn’t applicable to Pensilvania. Or so says Entin on Twitter
He isn't the only lawyer that mentioned that it was a lot of circumstantial evidence. She is a defense lawyer and she is also an appellate lawyer too. This case is wild.

Reactions: 1
Apparently his face has scratches on it - haven’t been able to see any video footage because all say nothing available in the UK! Interesting…

Apparently this is to be expected as it gives the defence team time to catch up and pull a defence together.
Are they having that hearing about sharing of evidence?

Reactions: 9
Can someone please explain to me what it means that he's waived his right to a speedy trial? I'm so confused and don't understand what this means going forward.

Reactions: 13
Self-inflicted or another inmate? I think if it was another inmate they’d have done more damage.

How do people shave in prison on the assumption they don’t all grow big beards? 😂
Tbh if they’re like the razors we have for shaving patients at the hospital they’re super awkward and leave more cuts than remove hair. I imagine they’re like those because they aren’t easy enough to break/get the blade out (for safety reasons) but yeah they aren’t super sharp but awkward all the same haha

Reactions: 8
Regarding the door dash, someone local has said that the closest one isn’t open at that time, I mean it’s young college kids and the house looked a total mess so it could’ve been an old order and they just hadn’t cleaned up that day yet. America is a lot different to the UK so I couldn’t imagine what was still open at that time.

Reactions: 6
Can someone please explain to me what it means that he's waived his right to a speedy trial? I'm so confused and don't understand what this means going forward.
The ‘speedy trial’ would be his right to have a preliminary hearing within 14 days - at this preliminary hearing the prosecution would have to present their probable cause/evidence as to why they believe he is guilty of the crime.

he has waived his right to this hearing so he will now have to wait until June before hearing the information presented by the prosecution (at which point he can then choose how to plead -guilty/not guilty). This gives him and his defence more time to provide a defence against what he is being accused of I guess?

that’s my understanding - anyone else feel free to add/correct

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There is a video of todays appearance in court. Trying to copy it. He doesn’t actually look that tall when he stands in comparison to his lawyer.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.