The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the door dash. My thought is. If it was a genuine door dash delivery for Xana, if he was watching the house… wouldn’t that put you off? Your victim or people in your victims house are still up and awake, eating. The door dash delivery guy is a potential witness and may have seen you/your car. The delivery may have disturbed others in the house or even the neighbours who may have seen you/your car. And you choose to go in minutes later? That makes me think he HAD to do it that night which makes me think his main target was more likely Kaylee as she was only there that night.

Reactions: 17
Reactions: 6
I may just be reading too much in to this but I wonder if the golf clubs being mentioned is relevant? To me, just seems a random thing to list as I would assume it’s in with ‘E’s belongings’? Maybe E tried to fight back?
I thought maybe they were a birthday gift as it had recently been his birthday right? So they were quite fresh in their minds as his newest possession I guess

• Sad
I may just be reading too much in to this but I wonder if the golf clubs being mentioned is relevant? To me, just seems a random thing to list as I would assume it’s in with ‘E’s belongings’? Maybe E tried to fight back?
I did wonder about that too and also thought it odd the defence have two cars, one will be Ethan’s Jeep but what’s the other one?

Reactions: 2
I did wonder about that too and also thought it odd the defence have two cars, one will be Ethan’s Jeep but what’s the other one?
I think the other one may be his sisters? I think both his brother and sister turned up in the morning before police were called/arrived x

• Wow
With the door dash. My thought is. If it was a genuine door dash delivery for Xana, if he was watching the house… wouldn’t that put you off? Your victim or people in your victims house are still up and awake, eating. The door dash delivery guy is a potential witness and may have seen you/your car. The delivery may have disturbed others in the house or even the neighbours who may have seen you/ And you choose to go in minutes later? That makes me think he HAD to do it that night which makes me think his main target was more likely Kaylee as she was only there that night.

Reactions: 4
With the door dash. My thought is. If it was a genuine door dash delivery for Xana, if he was watching the house… wouldn’t that put you off? Your victim or people in your victims house are still up and awake, eating. The door dash delivery guy is a potential witness and may have seen you/your car. The delivery may have disturbed others in the house or even the neighbours who may have seen you/your car. And you choose to go in minutes later? That makes me think he HAD to do it that night which makes me think his main target was more likely Kaylee as she was only there that night.
No expert on the layout of the house but I’m presuming the door dash came to front door on the bottom floor and he was parked in the bushes behind the house so I doubt the door dash guy saw anything and he might not have realised until he got in there. It was known to be a busy party house so I doubt he was put off by a light being on or some activity unfortunately

Reactions: 11
I think there is chance that he didn’t see it. He entered the area again at 4.04. If the door dash was delivered at approx. 4am he could have been and gone with him maybe passing the car as it was driving away but not necessarily knowing it had been to the house. Also I agree that if he was parked at the back he wouldn’t have seen traffic to the front door from his position.

I think he had psyched himself up to do it that night and very little would have stopped him carrying out his plan. He’d been watching that house since 21/08. That’s lots of weeks of planning what he wanted to do.

Reactions: 16
I think it was said he was probably watching the back where the sliding doors are and may not have seen them at the front door?

Reactions: 7
I imagine it'd be pretty easy to confirm whether or not the door dash was hers as surely she would have had a text or an email as confirmation? I've never used door dash (UK) but I can't imagine it's that much different to deliveroo or ubereats. I doubt the killer had her email or number. Also surely she would have rejected the food if it wasn't hers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think there is chance that he didn’t see it. He entered the area again at 4.04. If the door dash was delivered at approx. 4am he could have been and gone with him maybe passing the car as it was driving away but not necessarily knowing it had been to the house. Also I agree that if he was parked at the back he wouldn’t have seen traffic to the front door from his position.

I think he had psyched himself up to do it that night and very little would have stopped him carrying out his plan. He’d been watching that house since 21/08. That’s lots of weeks of planning what he wanted to do.
I tend to believe he didn't see the dash door too, i think knowing your victims were up and eating food may have put him offf slightly? Unless he wasnt deterred in the slightest. I suppose with all his surveillance on the house he was quite aware of their habits.
However he may also have seen the dash door and that's why we see the attempted turn in the road, and drove back down again only to turn back again??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.