The Mole - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Episode 4: My guess for the mole so far is
Thor or the pilot.

Finished it, didn't guess the Mole correctly. Very good show but there's no way most of it wasn't scripted and the timings of the challenges were clearly manipulated by the producers for dramatic effect.

Reactions: 1
Just binged this - I used to love the original British version so glad to see it back. I guessed who the mole was pretty early on, occasionally I had a 'hmm but maybe' about other people but I was pretty solid on who it was and I was proved right

I was happy that 'Thor' won as well because he was my favourite 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I watched a US Celebrity version of this a decade or so ago, which I really enjoyed, though whichever channel I was watching it on must have lost the rights to it/we stopped getting that particular channel as I never found out who the Mole was.
The challenges in this were great fun, really interesting. I watched it more to gauge my ability to judge character, and my two contenders for « definitely not the Mole » stayed in quite a while, but I had faith and was correct. I pride myself on being quite a good judge of character/having a strong gut instinct regarding who I can trust.
The reveal was well done, and I was fairly certain who the Mole was by a certain episode.
All in all, an intriguing and fun watch that I would like to see more of.

Just finished this, and I'm not sure if I'm missed it, but what does the mole win? What did they gain from taking part?

Also, the winner was very undeserving imo 😬 Gave me big bully energy!

The win The Pot! All the money put into The Pot after each mission is given to the winner at the end, it was about $100k.

They talk about The Pot every few minutes, were you multitasking? :ROFLMAO:

The win The Pot! All the money put into The Pot after each mission is given to the winner at the end, it was about $100k.

They talk about The Pot every few minutes, were you multitasking? :ROFLMAO:
I think you may be multitasking, as I asked what the mole gets, not the winner 😉

I think you may be multitasking, as I asked what the mole gets, not the winner 😉
I think the mole would have win the pot if no one had guessed them as the mole?

So
If Joi had guessed Will and Will guessed Joi then Kesi as the mole would have won as no one guessed her

At least that's how I think the old show used to work

Sorry, I didn't read it properly. Very mole behaviour.

The Mole is on staff so they just get a flat participation fee, they can't win anything.

• Haha
I still howl laughing at this line by Will at the pigeon coop challenge: "I wouldn't trust Avori to pass me the salt and pepper."