The Mole - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching this? Has to be the most infuriating show in the world - between the edits and the pure snake behaviours of the competitors!

Reactions: 1
I was hoping a thread would appear for this :) I binge watched all eight episodes this weekend. It’s going to a long week waiting for the last two!

I really like the concept of it, and it’s a good watch, There are two who I think could be the mole, but that could just be the editing.

Reactions: 2
Oh I'm so pleased there's a thread. I'm loving this at the moment but have no idea who the mole is. I change my mind every episode.

I am addicted to this show. Was hoping to stretch out the eps so I wouldn’t have to go cold turkey until Friday but now I’m on the last one lol.

I’m thinking Joi but think it’s too obvious as they’d re really making out she is imo.
The one I don’t suspect at all is Jacob

I think the mole is either Kesi or Joi atm. Or Greg.
I’m thinking Gregg is the mole more now as at the start with more people he seemed more bold and with less people he seems to have taken a back seat

Last edited:
Okay I’ve just finished the episodes that are out so far.
I’m going for Will as the mole.
I think he is playing a good game. Looking not suspicious to other players as he is winning money and keeps going on about winning money. Also wants to be in control e.g. the climbing challenge he wanted to get to the end but got stopped by the others.
Blames other players a lot like when in the pizza place he just sat there whereas Jacob was walking around trying to find clues but Will still blamed Jacob for doing nothing??

I can't stand Kesi and think she could be the mole but is that too obviousnvious?. So maybe it is Will because he's the only one that seems to not obviously be it.

Just finished the last 2 episodes, really enjoyed it, I guessed who the mole was quite early on, so wasn’t a big surprise.

I was convinced I knew who the mole was but they left halfway through but I enjoyed being fooled and kept guessing until the very end. Pleased with the winner.

Love it when they reveal at the end how the mole sabotaged everything. I hope it has been successful and we get more series.

Reactions: 5
It honestly wouldn't matter how anyone played the game. The mole will always be the last one standing. The quiz is about the mole. Do you think they don't know the answers about themselves 😂

I used to love the mole when it was on channel 4 or 5 or whatever 20 odd years ago.

I was so pleased it has been rebooted. And I loved it!!

Was soooo good.

My prime suspect did turn out to be the mole but I was still kept guessing all along.

I thought it was too obvious for Joi to be the mole

I used to love the mole when it was on channel 4 or 5 or whatever 20 odd years ago.

I was so pleased it has been rebooted. And I loved it!!

Was soooo good.

My prime suspect did turn out to be the mole but I was still kept guessing all along.

I thought it was too obvious for Joi to be the mole
This is why we watched it - I don't remember it but my OH does so he put it on.

I think I twigged it was Kesi pretty early on, in the jail break episode - I kept saying to my OH "either she's the mole or she is the dumbest person on this planet"! It was just a little too obvious I think.

This is why we watched it - I don't remember it but my OH does so he put it on.

I think I twigged it was Kesi pretty early on, in the jail break episode - I kept saying to my OH "either she's the mole or she is the dumbest person on this planet"! It was just a little too obvious I think.
yeh I agree Kesi was quite obvious from the prison break episode.

My sister was convinced it was Jacob. And I was just not sure.

I think once Dom left and it was quite likely Avori wasn't the mole it solidified for me it was Kesi.

The snowy mountain episode she was so blatent. And Will/Avori didn't seem to be sabotaging.

Just finished the last two episodes, I was right with my main guess at who the mole was! Really glad they did the bit at the end showing how they sabotaged the tasks. Really hope we get more seasons of this.

Reactions: 3
First post!
Absolutely loved this series.. didn’t guess who the mole was though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Really enjoyed how they showed what the mole did to sabotage at the end

The original series was so much better with the audience at home being included too with clues on screen to find. Was really excited when I saw this flag up on Netflix but tbh by episode 8 I was becoming infuriated by all the silly behaviour with them all except a few ' pretending' to be the Mole ! ..the actual Moles behaviour wasn't difficult to spot tbh and I'd sussed them from the episode when they were searching for the boat. I'm hoping they re-release the original channel 5 series 🙏

Episode 1 - the elimination by quiz thing is idiotic. "What colour shoes is the mole wearing?" Huh?