Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clovis

VIP Member
I was convinced I knew who the mole was but they left halfway through but I enjoyed being fooled and kept guessing until the very end. Pleased with the winner.

Love it when they reveal at the end how the mole sabotaged everything. I hope it has been successful and we get more series.

Reactions: 5

vicknits

Just finished the last two episodes, I was right with my main guess at who the mole was! Really glad they did the bit at the end showing how they sabotaged the tasks. Really hope we get more seasons of this.

Reactions: 3

Kindacrazyfool

First post!
Absolutely loved this series.. didn’t guess who the mole was though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Really enjoyed how they showed what the mole did to sabotage at the end

Reactions: 2

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
Just binged this - I used to love the original British version so glad to see it back. I guessed who the mole was pretty early on, occasionally I had a 'hmm but maybe' about other people but I was pretty solid on who it was and I was proved right

I was happy that 'Thor' won as well because he was my favourite 🤣🤣

Gilmoregirl18

Just finished the last 2 episodes, really enjoyed it, I guessed who the mole was quite early on, so wasn’t a big surprise.

HoGi

VIP Member
I used to love the mole when it was on channel 4 or 5 or whatever 20 odd years ago.

I was so pleased it has been rebooted. And I loved it!!

Was soooo good.

My prime suspect did turn out to be the mole but I was still kept guessing all along.

I thought it was too obvious for Joi to be the mole

vicknits

I was hoping a thread would appear for this :) I binge watched all eight episodes this weekend. It’s going to a long week waiting for the last two!

I really like the concept of it, and it’s a good watch, There are two who I think could be the mole, but that could just be the editing.

quinzel

VIP Member
I am addicted to this show. Was hoping to stretch out the eps so I wouldn’t have to go cold turkey until Friday but now I’m on the last one lol.

Reactions: 1

RebeccaB1978

I can't stand Kesi and think she could be the mole but is that too obviousnvious?. So maybe it is Will because he's the only one that seems to not obviously be it.

hehehe

VIP Member
I still howl laughing at this line by Will at the pigeon coop challenge: "I wouldn't trust Avori to pass me the salt and pepper."

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Anyone else watching this? Has to be the most infuriating show in the world - between the edits and the pure snake behaviours of the competitors!

hehehe

VIP Member
Finished it, didn't guess the Mole correctly. Very good show but there's no way most of it wasn't scripted and the timings of the challenges were clearly manipulated by the producers for dramatic effect.

HoGi

VIP Member
I think you may be multitasking, as I asked what the mole gets, not the winner 😉
I think the mole would have win the pot if no one had guessed them as the mole?

So
If Joi had guessed Will and Will guessed Joi then Kesi as the mole would have won as no one guessed her

At least that's how I think the old show used to work

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
It honestly wouldn't matter how anyone played the game. The mole will always be the last one standing. The quiz is about the mole. Do you think they don't know the answers about themselves 😂

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I used to love the mole when it was on channel 4 or 5 or whatever 20 odd years ago.

I was so pleased it has been rebooted. And I loved it!!

Was soooo good.

My prime suspect did turn out to be the mole but I was still kept guessing all along.

I thought it was too obvious for Joi to be the mole
This is why we watched it - I don't remember it but my OH does so he put it on.

I think I twigged it was Kesi pretty early on, in the jail break episode - I kept saying to my OH "either she's the mole or she is the dumbest person on this planet"! It was just a little too obvious I think.

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
I watched a US Celebrity version of this a decade or so ago, which I really enjoyed, though whichever channel I was watching it on must have lost the rights to it/we stopped getting that particular channel as I never found out who the Mole was.
The challenges in this were great fun, really interesting. I watched it more to gauge my ability to judge character, and my two contenders for « definitely not the Mole » stayed in quite a while, but I had faith and was correct. I pride myself on being quite a good judge of character/having a strong gut instinct regarding who I can trust.
The reveal was well done, and I was fairly certain who the Mole was by a certain episode.
All in all, an intriguing and fun watch that I would like to see more of.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I’m thinking Joi but think it’s too obvious as they’d re really making out she is imo.
The one I don’t suspect at all is Jacob

I think the mole is either Kesi or Joi atm. Or Greg.
I’m thinking Gregg is the mole more now as at the start with more people he seemed more bold and with less people he seems to have taken a back seat

Last edited:

TVDlover

Oh I'm so pleased there's a thread. I'm loving this at the moment but have no idea who the mole is. I change my mind every episode.