The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These knob heads captured a field mouse and it's mate and put it in a cage. Let their kid handle it and it died. WTF. Apparently they couldn't say no to bratty Grayson. Yes you can. That's what parents do. It's called right from wrong. The fact that they put it up as content. Shows they are so feckin dim.
Hannah is about as interesting as a venetian blind. Put the vegan wine down and eat something woman. As for that ginger twit. He's about as funny as piles. They need to call it a day and get proper jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lots of comments calling them out about keeping the mice. Stef will probably write a snarky tweet about how they’re just precious snowflakes

Reactions: 4
Im always amazed at how much they buy the kids. Hannah said Rufus didn’t get much for his birthday & proceeds to take out multiple toys. Personally I’d think two or three or those would be enough for a child who is only 3.

Reactions: 3
Im always amazed at how much they buy the kids. Hannah said Rufus didn’t get much for his birthday & proceeds to take out multiple toys. Personally I’d think two or three or those would be enough for a child who is only 3.
I don't agree. 2 or 3 presents for a 3 year old would be really tight

Reactions: 8
Wtf is catching a mice/rat as a pet. They are a wild animal and god forbid they crawled on poo, pee and trash and they brought them indoor.

Idk the difference btw rat/mice/wild mice, all I know is that they belong to elsewhere but my home

The thought of it makes me want to puke :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't agree. 2 or 3 presents for a 3 year old would be really tight
Mine get one big present or a few smaller ones. There's no point in overbuying for children for the sake of it. They get presents from their grandparents/great grandparents/aunties/uncles etc.

Reactions: 8
Mine get one big present or a few smaller ones. There's no point in overbuying for children for the sake of it. They get presents from their grandparents/great grandparents/aunties/uncles etc.
If Rufus got nothing else all year it’d be different, but they have loads of toys. He got a bike recently as well.
As you said small children get a lot of presents from extended family so there’s no need to get them loads of things.
For Christmas she said she didn’t want to get them much but the showed loads of presents.
Its far from the worst thing they could do & I think Hannah reads to the boys a lot, but why not try to teach them the value of things from a young age.
They live in a gorgeous house, have lots of toys, go on trips & get plenty of treats. Stef & Hannah had a lot less growing up, it wouldn’t do the boys any harm to realise not everything comes on tap.

Reactions: 5
OMG I would never! I’d fear getting sneered at 😂
I’m glad I’m not the only one who heavily dislikes these pair and ‘smug’ would be the 1st word I’d use to describe them

Hannah used to have an actual personality, but the more plummy her voice has become the less interesting she is
I have no idea why she puts on her plummy accent, she’s from Torquay!! used to quite line hearing her Devon twang back in the day. She’s so bloody boring and he’s a twit.

I have no idea why she puts on her plummy accent, she’s from Torquay!! used to quite line hearing her Devon twang back in the day. She’s so bloody boring and he’s a twit.
I know right. I grew up in Torquay so I know how she should sound! Puts on that Sloanie affected accent because she is devoid of all personality.

Reactions: 1
she sounds really ridiculous with her fake accent. I find it so strange she never sees her sister, or any of her extended family? i remember once upon a time i think when Rufus or Grayson was born in her fb page lots of people with the surname maggs were commenting on her photos who seemed like family, but she never mentions them or has anyone over, only Stef's family, it's SO STRANGE you'd think for someone who doesn't have any parents that she'd reach out to her sister or make an effort so her sons can see her side of the family?

I wonder if her sister doesn't like Stef?
I think Stef is the reason we don't see them hanging out with Hannah's vlogger/blogger friends. She seems popular but he isn't liked.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she used to show her sister a lot back in the day and meet up etc, maybe they do but just don’t show/talk about it anymore, they don’t really vlog anymore or show anything different in their lives so wouldn’t surprise me! Whenever she vlogs it’s always the same old tit!

I know right. I grew up in Torquay so I know how she should sound! Puts on that Sloanie affected accent because she is devoid of all personality.
I googled Torquay, it is so beautiful <3
I am not originally from the UK, always find accent in the UK so fascinating, like the next town will sound completely different from you.
Her original video sounded like Zoella, could just be my basic ear lol

I am not originally from the UK, always find accent in the UK so fascinating, like the next town will sound completely different from you.
Torquay was a lovely place once. It's gone down hill because people go abroad for their holidays. It's actually very boring in the Winter especially.
Hannah had a soft West country accent. But I could tell she was from Torquay. They did not live in London long enough for her to loose her accent.
She's putting it on. Zoella is from the West country but further up country so different accent again.

Reactions: 1
Torquay was a lovely place once. It's gone down hill because people go abroad for their holidays. It's actually very boring in the Winter especially.
Hannah had a soft West country accent. But I could tell she was from Torquay. They did not live in London long enough for her to loose her accent.
She's putting it on. Zoella is from the West country but further up country so different accent again.
Thanks for explaining. I think for us foreigner, what we hear generally was Scottish, Northern, Liverpool, bham, London, South(anything that doesn't fall into the above are being categorised as south) 😂

Reactions: 2
Hannah asking for video ideas on insta- has the penny finally dropped that she’s as dull as ditchwater?!

Reactions: 2
I hate when they ask for video ideas, that’s your job! It’s not my job to think of what you should do

Reactions: 10
Devon is glorious, sad she feels the need to distance herself so much from it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.