The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not watched for ages but caught a link on another thread here about their trip to France so watched Hannah's vlog last night (Roo's 3rd birthday) and was just gobsmacked at the size of the "vlogging camera" that Stef uses. How is that not intrusive to their lives? And all the setting up of shots and no natural interaction. It's so sad really.

(slight backstory : I challenged Stef once on Twitter - he promptly blocked me from his Twitter account (not a problem) and then did the same on Hannah's Twitter account even though I exchanged a few nice tweets previously with Hannah. He's such a controlling head)
I suppose the boys are used to it but it would be nice if they could be in the moment.

Thats as re Twitter!

Stef makes me laugh, hes had that hair transplant but keeps wearing a cap...which ruins a man's hairline! I used to love watching their vlog on a sunday but since Rufus was born, I've felt completely irritated by their smug middle class tone.

Reactions: 6
I’m glad I’m not the only one who heavily dislikes these pair and ‘smug’ would be the 1st word I’d use to describe them

Hannah used to have an actual personality, but the more plummy her voice has become the less interesting she is

I am sure if they’re trying for a third it’s for clicks. I’ve never seen two more disingenuous parents. The way Grayson is sick a grumpy spoiled brat and they let them run wild it’s neglectful. He also plays video games for 13 year olds. They would do anything to parent less. I hope to god they don’t have a third kid. Hannah needs to focus on herself and cure her depression. She has no identity.

Reactions: 5
I used to dip in and out too. When Hannah had the second baby I put a message on her instagram saying congratulations and referred to him as he and she blocked me! No time for people like that. Refused to watch them ever again after that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh yes, I forgot the suspension they tried to create about the sex of Rufus as if they were waiting for a deal with Hello magazine. They then took ages to reveal the baby name too.

Reactions: 11
Oh god I remember the rufus sex/name drama. At that point, I wondered if they could make it any more obvious that they’d wished for a girl.... then, stef did the infamous tweet saying he would only have another kid if they could do gender selection 🙄

Reactions: 9
I used to dip in and out too. When Hannah had the second baby I put a message on her instagram saying congratulations and referred to him as he and she blocked me! No time for people like that. Refused to watch them ever again after that.
What a sad cow 🤣🤣🤣 You ain't that special Hannah, you boring, brainless bimbo!

Reactions: 5
I think people might think Grayson is a grumpy kid as he’s so thin, l think he seems quite sweet. Rufus is very cute.
Hannah IDK she seems lacking direction, maybe the money became so easy to make she doesn’t have to try anymore & has become a bit spoiled.

Reactions: 4
I think they show Grayson in a moody way to fit with their theme 🤣 he seems like he could be quite sweet but I imagine he gets a lot of stick from Stef, I can imagine him having quite a short fuse with him, I imagine they will butt heads a fair bit once he’s a teen. 🙄

Also.. edit to add.. I hope they catch on film the first time he tells Stef to F*** off!! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Let me get this straight...

They captured wild mice. Bought a cage that was far too small for them. Had absolutely no idea how to care for them (hint...they're wild animals, leave them the duck alone). Watched them suffer and die. Thought it was appropriate to blog about it and laugh at THEIR misfortune?

How is this not blowing up?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I haven't watched a vlog for a very long time but Grayson always seemed a really sweet, kind hearted boy. I think it is an age thing. All kids when they reach 6 or 7 can come across annoying and brattish. It should really be a time to stop filming them.

Let me get this straight...

They captured wild mice. Bought a cage that was far too small for them. Had absolutely no idea how to care for them (hint...they're wild animals, leave them the duck alone). Watched them suffer and die. Thought it was appropriate to blog about it and laugh at THEIR misfortune?

How is this not blowing up?
Whaaaat?! Did they do this recently?

Reactions: 2
It's in the most recent vlog (yesterdays, I think), about Rufus' birthday.
That is absolutely sick! They should be reported to the rspca or the wildlife trust (is there such a thing?!) and to be doing this on a platform and think it’s funny? Disgusting!

Reactions: 3
They did it as a pet for Grayson and got him a mouse cage from the pet shop- god forbid they said NO to their own child, and actually teach him some life lessons? definitely weird. Not sure why the pet shop didn't tell them they needed a proper cage for them or why they didn't let it out. I also wouldn't let my kids play with a wild mouse? especially in times of covid? who knows what disease the mice have?
they are so lazy as parents it's mind blowing- for Rufus' party in the park they didn't even bring a fold out table, just put the snacks and drinks on a pic nic blanket- for everyone to crowd around and grab the food and then Rufus had to blow out the candles on this blanket on the floor. Come on how hard is it to hire a table and put it up at the park or find a park with a table?
They just let the kids jump all over the furniture and eat everywhere, i guess when you get gifted couches and pay 200pounds on Zara for a chair and a small bedroom bench like it's nothing, then it doesn't matter?

Hannah talks about hard it is to keep up with her 'work' is she joking? what's her work? taking a few instagram photos a month?

mind blown.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They did it as a pet for Grayson and got him a mouse cage from the pet shop- god forbid they said NO to their own child, and actually teach him some life lessons? definitely weird. Not sure why the pet shop didn't tell them they needed a proper cage for them or why they didn't let it out. I also wouldn't let my kids play with a wild mouse? especially in times of covid? who knows what disease the mice have?
they are so lazy as parents it's mind blowing- for Rufus' party in the park they didn't even bring a fold out table, just put the snacks and drinks on a pic nic blanket- for everyone to crowd around and grab the food and then Rufus had to blow out the candles on this blanket on the floor. Come on how hard is it to hire a table and put it up at the park or find a park with a table?
They just let the kids jump all over the furniture and eat everywhere, i guess when you get gifted couches and pay 200pounds on Zara for a chair and a small bedroom bench like it's nothing, then it doesn't matter?

Hannah talks about hard it is to keep up with her 'work' is she joking? what's her work? taking a few instagram photos a month?

mind blown.
Notice how the stuff she says they bought only lives in their bedroom where the kids don’t go 🤣
I imagine if they didn’t live the gifted life the kids wouldn’t be allowed to touch anything! Lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.