The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even be bothered to watch it 🤣 I literally cannot stand the man he is so up his own arse, come on Stef you make videos on YouTube you’re no better than the thousands of other people doing the same thing!

Reactions: 12
Getting Greyson to talk a load of tit is appalling, he doesn't even know what the words mean. Let him be a kid, not someone that will make your videos seem more special.
They are honestly such a bore fest and massive try hards, they have the personalities of a dead octopus. So up their own arse, and actually so very bored of eachother.... You can tell from how Hannah acts.

Reactions: 17
It makes my skin crawl when Grayson reads stefs monologue. He was such a lovely toddler and was really a credit to how outgoing and full of life Hannah was back in London. Now he seems like her and Stef and would be the type of tit in a park that wouldn't play with others.

Reactions: 12
Stef tries to add depth & meaning to his videos but they end up being like extended car adverts. Pretentious, sentimental & try hard. The honesty & rawness of family life gets lost in twee narration & tinkly music overlaying predictable shots (Hannah opening a shutter/curtain, Hannah with child on hip walking ahead, slow mo kids running, endless drone footage). And why would you take small children on a road trip? You spend half the holiday in a car or packing/unpacking. No time to relax & just ‘be’. All presumably for endless footage that Stef can moan about editing.

Reactions: 14
Just watching Hannah’s new vlog! She looks so slim. I know she’s always been slim but she is tiny now
Her head looks massive on her frame and her neck now looks really long. She looked so pretty with a bit more weight on her.

Reactions: 2
Stef tries to add depth & meaning to his videos but they end up being like extended car adverts. Pretentious, sentimental & try hard. The honesty & rawness of family life gets lost in twee narration & tinkly music overlaying predictable shots (Hannah opening a shutter/curtain, Hannah with child on hip walking ahead, slow mo kids running, endless drone footage). And why would you take small children on a road trip? You spend half the holiday in a car or packing/unpacking. No time to relax & just ‘be’. All presumably for endless footage that Stef can moan about editing.
Let's be honest, it WAS an extended car advert for Land Rover discovery.

Reactions: 5
A car ad crossed with a eulogy. Hannah is so dull. Very smug and entitled. Seems to float around in her Boden, oat milk, Ocado delivery world. As for Stef the frustrated artist. Not even the slightest bit funny. Thinks his sarcastic swipes are so witty. Same old shots of Rufus staring into space and Grayson turning into a brat. Time to get real jobs and put the student film offerings to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A car ad crossed with a eulogy. Hannah is so dull. Very smug and entitled. Seems to float around in her Boden, oat milk, Ocado delivery world. As for Stef the frustrated artist. Not even the slightest bit funny. Thinks his sarcastic swipes are so witty. Same old shots of Rufus staring into space and Grayson turning into a brat. Time to get real jobs and put the student film offerings to bed.
Hannah is an interesting one. Maybe post very small kids she is a bit lost in life & needs a sense of purpose. She seemed to love the Mum thing but now seems bored in general. She seemed happier in their rental house.

He has added a creaters commentary to the holiday vlog as if it is some kind of sundancer winning film. I almost feel sorry for how deluded he is about what he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They mentioned a zoom call with their manager in a vlog this week

how is the manager not just tearing their own hair out by now at how dead their channel is?

Reactions: 3
I imagine self medicates with alcohol, similar to what Hannah has been doing since the youngest was born

Reactions: 6
Would most people not be worried if they’d just bought a house, two kids & their source of income is crashing! The odd sponsorship must pay very well!

Would most people not be worried if they’d just bought a house, two kids & their source of income is crashing! The odd sponsorship must pay very well!
I think the post Covid world will be a bit of a shock to them. The influencers who have never lived through recession are in for a shock. The bubble had to burst at some point. These two are so entitled and complacent.

Reactions: 1
I honestly do wonder if Stef does some consultancy work on the side.

Reactions: 4
I think the post Covid world will be a bit of a shock to them. The influencers who have never lived through recession are in for a shock. The bubble had to burst at some point. These two are so entitled and complacent.
I would normally feel for anyone who might have to adjust, but them? Naaah. They’re honestly the smuggest pair I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 3
I honestly do wonder if Stef does some consultancy work on the side.
If he does, there’s no mention of anything on his LinkedIn. He’s got two limited companies, one is their ltd company and one is Wantfeed. But surely only someone with an insane amount of time would do those voiceovers

Their channel gets so much less views, under 50k views on the latest uploads vs 120K views a couple of years ago when they were normal

I’m going to be honest, I think the Michalaks are fab.

I think Stef is super talented with the way he puts the videos together and I find them so relaxing to watch. I love the fact that the videos aren’t about the children, they’re just part of it. I like that they manage to keep an element of privacy there and I enjoy their outdoorsy theme. Do I think sometimes Stef could reign it in with the monologues? Maybe, but to be honest I quite enjoy his wit.

I find Hannah very watchable and don’t find her offensive in the slightest. I can see she struggles with mental health and certainly has patches of depression/anxiety but I admire that they don’t keep pushing content out for the sake of it and will take a few weeks off if they need to. Like others have said I’m certain they have another stream of income.

They are such an antidote to the bizarre family vloggers out there who push any old thing out every day just to remain relevant.

I can see here they are not everyone’s cup of tea and that’s cool, but I genuinely enjoy their content.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.