The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ i can't even watch it, he's so cringe and embarrassing. I am wondering how they are paying their bills, how are brands giving them work? if the Saccones are struggling to get work, how are the Michalaks getting any with their crappy content?

^^you are absolutely right. I think they need to start over and get a real job, but Hannah has now become stressed about 'flatlays' or what she calls work , taking a photo for instagram. She is going to have a hard fall from grace back into reality soon.

Reactions: 6
I just saw Hannah’s stories of them at the ‘camping’ place and thought it looked so lovely so had a look at the website and it’s says ‘please leave your pets at home’ but they have the dog wondering around? This is what annoys me about bloggers/vloggers they always think themselves above the rules!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I was more pissed off with the way G wasn't being stopped from slashing the sunflower crop.

Reactions: 2
wow i didn't see that! they let the kids run wild , i never see those kids behave well. you can just tell Grayson is allowed to do whatever the hell he wants, including kick Stef on the head.

Reactions: 3
wow i didn't see that! they let the kids run wild , i never see those kids behave well. you can just tell Grayson is allowed to do whatever the hell he wants, including kick Stef on the head.
To be honest, he’s just doing what we all dream of doing...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watching Hannah’s new vlog! She looks so slim. I know she’s always been slim but she is tiny now

Her calories come from alcohol only. Asking for healthy lunch places in France and still then doing a juice cleanse when she got home. Wild

Reactions: 5
Just so spoilt with her ‘reading room’ and 2 items from Zara home - £400! Lost all sense. Apologies for lack of vlogs, if they are that riveting - basically rehanging clothing on a rail - then I’d rather she didn’t bother!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched either of these two for a looong time (cuz Stef 🤢).

But wow...they really think they are something special don’t they. Like YouTube is beneath them somehow.

Did they forget that they wouldn’t have been able to afford their expensive middle class home/lifestyle if it wasn’t for YouTube?

Reactions: 9
Exactly! She definitely thinks she is something special and a cut above the 'hi guys' vloggers.

Might have to try the 'sorry I've lost my mojo' when I can't be arsed to work. No one is wondering oh, when do I get to watch moody, depressive Hannah, I've really missed watching her do duck all all day.
Just give it up Hannah. The mojo has well and truly got up and left the building.

I just couldn’t imagine sending my kids to nursery/holiday clubs while I’m at home having a morning date with my husband and doing duck all for the rest of the day!! Why do these people have kids?!!!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it really unfair that both the boys have been given small rooms in the house (I’m sure Graysons is the smallest) and the spare room is being used for her ridiculous amount of clothes and as a “reading room” 🙄

Reactions: 10
I have to say I really really miss the old style vlogs. When they lived in London and they would always be out and about. They just seemed a lot more real and happy! But they both seem so pretentious these days. I can’t take Stef especially but Hannah is so up herself and a misery that they just aren’t enjoyable to watch. It’s such a shame as I used to look forward to their Sunday vlogs and I loved the Christmas vlogs even more! I’d love it if they stripped it back to basics again.

Reactions: 12
They’ve literally gone from exciting couple living in London and raising a baby in the city to.... making rhubarb pie in Bath

Reactions: 5
They’ve literally gone from exciting couple living in London and raising a baby in the city to.... making rhubarb pie in Bath
And I think there would be nothing inherently wrong with that, if only they weren’t so damn miserable About it all the time!

Reactions: 13
Capture.PNG

Why did this make me HOWL? After complaining about their French B & B (that they've travelled to during a pandemic) having no towels or bedsheets (because of cross-contamination). Stef shows his true superiority to all other inferior vloggers by announcing "there is a universal truth that can be summed up in four simple words... it won't last forvever"

Seconds later, Stef also wants to let us know that "if we love, we greive"

Capture1.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Got about 13 minutes in and that was enough. The Air BnB looked lovely from the outside (all that they showed), and it normally says on listings whether bedding etc. is included. I can not stand the endless philosophical monologues.

Reactions: 6
He may well think he is a creative but some moody shots in black and white with some profound words mean bugger all if you don't know how to use spell check. twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.