Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie

VIP Member
I watched Hannah’s vlogs when she was pregnant with her first child. Then Stef took over & completely ruined it!
His dreary, boring AF speeches about things he knows nothing about. His pleading poverty despite living in a million pound house in Bath, being pig-ignorant with his subscribers calling them “c***s”, he’s vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Oh, wow. This is why I could never subscribe to them again. Love Hannah, but her husband is absolutely repugnant. WTF does she see in him!?
I think he met her at a vulnerable time. He was older, working at Heat, introduced her to a London lifestyle and took her away on lots of weekend breaks. Then when the vlogging began he took over and because his filming and editing skills are good and he got a lot of praise for it she felt she needed to stay with him. If they met eachother today I very much doubt Hannah would be interested in Stef.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

BooksNCats

Remember the days when they used to rip the piss out of family vloggers for shilling their kids out for whatever money they could get? Using slo-mo and a b&w filter doesn’t make you any better than Jon Saccone Joly, Stef.

Reactions: 14

lovelylace

I remember when Grayson was just a little baby and she wanted to establish some kind of a feeding routine so she put ear plugs on her head while he was crying and screaming wanting to be fed.😣

• Sad
  • Wow

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Oh do F**k off Hannah with your ‘we will have to live on beans on toast for another month’ because we are buying really expensive ugly lights for our house which we have spent around a million on! 🙄😡

• Angry
  • Haha

Raindropsonkittens

Chatty Member
Stef tries to add depth & meaning to his videos but they end up being like extended car adverts. Pretentious, sentimental & try hard. The honesty & rawness of family life gets lost in twee narration & tinkly music overlaying predictable shots (Hannah opening a shutter/curtain, Hannah with child on hip walking ahead, slow mo kids running, endless drone footage). And why would you take small children on a road trip? You spend half the holiday in a car or packing/unpacking. No time to relax & just ‘be’. All presumably for endless footage that Stef can moan about editing.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
So Stef wants to become a Range Rover driving landlord, profiting from people who can’t get on the property ladder. Brilliant. I’m not one for super personal comments on here but what an absolute monstrous bellend he’s become.
I felt like they were being pompous greedy twats but I'd never really thought of it like that.
You're absolutely right! He is exactly the sort of money grabbing, greedy prick he used to moan about a few years ago when they couldn't buy a place.

• Angry

Miss LDN

VIP Member
A car ad crossed with a eulogy. Hannah is so dull. Very smug and entitled. Seems to float around in her Boden, oat milk, Ocado delivery world. As for Stef the frustrated artist. Not even the slightest bit funny. Thinks his sarcastic swipes are so witty. Same old shots of Rufus staring into space and Grayson turning into a brat. Time to get real jobs and put the student film offerings to bed.

• Heart

nemidiso

Same.
Also not a fan of exploiting your child's innnocent voice for your monetized narcissistic videos about yourself

• Sad
  • Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
It is laughable because you know if they were spending their own money they wouldn't be seen dead buying from a high street shop.
They would be in the nearest antique / reclaimed furniture shop or finding some independent company in Italy to make it for them.

• Haha

exposingyou

As soon as Stef started to manage the intro's and his big head was the first thing I saw on every vlog I unsubscribed and unfollowed. I used to LOVE Hannah MAGGS channel, I found her so refreshing, down to earth and innocent. And now it's just the Stef show. He has completely taken over and his monotone is soul destroying. If Hannah took control back of her once channel and made the vlogs a bit more 'raw' and colourful I'm sure I would fall back in love with the channel.

It's a shame as I used to really look forward to the vlogs and now I find them depressing and dull.

Reactions: 13

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Hannah is so dull she may as well have put a cardboard cut out of herself in the vlog. It's such a bore to watch and it's obviously a chore for them to film. Stef is bored witless living in Lib Dem, quinoa eating Bath. Hannah get thinner with each oat milk latte. Only so many times you can film your kids in a National Trust soft haze. They really are at a dead end.

• Haha

Tree_

VIP Member
Hannah and Stef are twats. We know that. But stop being fucking weirdos and saying Rufus pissing himself and Stef being an insensitive dick warrants a call to the social. It doesn't. And neither does.telling your child to stfu under your breath. It makes Hannah a snide nasty bitch at the time but their kids are safe and very loved. That is clear.

Onthefence

They way he used to rant about being priced out of London as if he was being socially cleansed and now they’re buying properties worth millions. He’s a total phoney

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
3 weeks for a video and that's what they uploaded.
2 holidays and all that fuss about scripting and heavy editing... it was shit. I want to like them, I really do. But their videos are getting worse and worse.

Also, the bit where R is asking for the crisps and Hannah snarls 'fine, just shut the fuck up' at her 2 year old. It was so genuinely nasty.

My youngest is 2. They're hard work and I welcome a healthy dose of reality around that. But I've never seen 2 people that are so totally inappropriate with their kids so often. They REALLY seem to resent them. If they were working class people would be in uproar over that sort of behaviour. But they seem to think that because they are living in middle class Bath, sipping wine and skiing then their chavy approach to their kids will be overlooked.

I think the fact that they were considering a third child just sums them up entirely. It's all for content. They seem to spend most of their time drinking and resenting their kids but would throw a third child in just for some more views. They are awful.

Last edited:

BooksNCats

Capture.PNG

Why did this make me HOWL? After complaining about their French B & B (that they've travelled to during a pandemic) having no towels or bedsheets (because of cross-contamination). Stef shows his true superiority to all other inferior vloggers by announcing "there is a universal truth that can be summed up in four simple words... it won't last forvever"

Seconds later, Stef also wants to let us know that "if we love, we greive"

Capture1.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick

Calabria

VIP Member
They’ve literally gone from exciting couple living in London and raising a baby in the city to.... making rhubarb pie in Bath
And I think there would be nothing inherently wrong with that, if only they weren’t so damn miserable About it all the time!

Amay92

I used to LOVE the Michalaks, back when they lived in London and Grayson was just a baby. Over time, Stef began to grate on but I continued watching for the lovely family moments. I adored the way they filmed, their edits, and the dynamics between the family members. Now though, I can’t even sit through a video. Stefs dreary monologues are just too much and like other people have mentioned, I feel as though they’ve changed and not for the better. Hearing that they already plan on moving out of their home that they have spent over a million pounds on infuriates me after spending years listening to them plead property and constantly complain about the housing market!

Reactions: 12