Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I would be really interested to be sent a link to their house too please. Thank you so much.

I’m a bit behind on the thread so apologies if already mentioned but does anyone remember when their second child was born and they announced the gender to their ‘real’ friends on Facebook (but set the post to ‘public’ by accident so us peasants saw it). Anyone who mentioned the gender on their Instagram account was blocked. Whole thing escalated really quickly. Not sure why they were wanting to do a big gender reveal to the public anyway but the whole thing failed and made them look awful
Oh yes I forgot all about that! It was a complete mess wasn’t it!

Ken Adams

Did rufus edit hannah's new video? It's only a few minutes long and she's managed to cut 2 clips of grayson mid sentence and then it ended completely randomly too...

Did rufus edit hannah's new video? It's only a few minutes long and she's managed to cut 2 clips of grayson mid sentence and then it ended completely randomly too...

Last edited:

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Yes but they put themselves first. They like how it looks they like the tree. The fact it makes the garden difficult for the children to freely play in is second to how it looks.

Shellx

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200214_220051_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Just to confirm, yes she did.

Also, at least 3 of those glasses were nicked from the pub, and why so dirtyyyy? Get some elbow grease washing up liquid in ya kitchen woman, it's amazing!!