The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, I forgot what a massive dick Stefan is. Their latest video showed up in my recommendations and I watched it because of the title and the ten minute length. I used to watch Hannah Maggs back in the day and always wondered how she ended up with a guy like him. He can't open his mouth without being passive-aggressive, such a small minded, bitter guy. Unlikable by nature.

Reactions: 7
Their vlogs have such clickbait titles! Not watching the latest one, tired of them moaning on about the UK and they've been hard done by. Considering all the self help and zen like memes Hannah puts out, why is she not keen to take more positive action than running away?

Reactions: 8
An obvious AD in this week's vlog for luggage! No #AD in the title........might have to send it to the ASA ....they've been vlogging long enough to know the LAW. $500 for two small suitcases !

Stef is outside Buckingham Palace, complaining about the 'class system'......not realising they actually work as diplomats and have probably worked more hours in a year than Stef has done in adulthood.

The Blackout Cards are made in China. The irony of Stef complaining that it's too expensive to live in the UK.....and instead of giving a British business the custom.....he's importing the cards from China!

Hannah has completed her 'naturopath' diploma.......This was a headline on the Guardian's website ....
Naturopaths are snake-oil salespeople masquerading as health professionals
Hannah is plugging her 27p a day turmeric capsules when amazon sell them at 0.04p a day!

She has a couple of clients going through their 'healing journey' with her!!!!!

2500 views in 7 hours is very poor for their vlogs......People are sick of hearing them moaning

Reactions: 10
I am astounded anyone would pay her to help them with "a healing journey". Firstly it's sounds trite, secondly, what qualifications and experience did she have?! Feels like she's preying on the vulnerable. Hannah has spent the last year banging on about a hormone journey and herself worked with some charlatan to help her. What is this journey? eating organic food, bone broth, taking collagen, and avoiding processed stuff. Ground breaking!

Reactions: 8
They remind me of that meme “I’d rather cry in my Ferrari than a Toyota”. (I think that’s right). Such self-entitled prats who whine how hard done by they are when they are technically unemployed & begging for money online. They need to stop expecting others to maintain their ridiculous lifestyle/“business” ventures & holidays. Pathetic pair.
---
Edited to add - it’s “I would rather cry in my Ferrari than on a bus!” Either way, it’s a stupid thing to say!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They pay because she’s pretty and slim. That’s genuinely the crux of it,

Reactions: 5
Oh God! This all feels like a last-ditch attempt to make something stick! The supplements I could see maybe working - but they are going to need TONS of reviews. The cost seems really high in comparison to other brands. But their packaging does look nice, so when people are thinking about what they put in their body, it may be that the packaging gives them a bit more trust, which may put them ahead.

But the blackout cards????? WTF! that is not business! It's a standalone product that eventually will stop selling because everyone has has sold to will have bought them, and no fucker else is going to want them. There are far cheaper games that essentially do the same thing. Can he stop wanging on about it like it's asustainable business. It's not. It's just embarrassing.

But the naturopath stuff? Honestly, why didn't she just stick to doing the yoga classes? It's all so icky!
---
The turmeric stuff is a rip off - just looked at the product details. It's just 400mg and is around £25 for a 90 day supply. Whereas on Amazon there are some really nicely packaged ones that are 2000mg for about £7 for a 120 day supply.

They are basically just hoping their name will help sell these products.

Reactions: 3
£7 odd for a 90 day supply from Holland and Barrett, and frankly I'd always trust a brand I know than risk fakes and goodness knows what via internet purchase.

Steff broke his insta360 camera as it fell off his electric skateboard. What a knob, man with no job and too many expensive toys moaning about the financial climate in the UK. See also him sat in his loft playroom playing on his drum thing. Honestly, he needs to grow up and get a proper salaried job, or a viable self employed business.
Also - all this stuff, thought they were decluttering for the move?!

Reactions: 9
I think he knows realistically, he isn't getting £1 million for that house.......

Honestly he is the biggest ick going

Reactions: 3