The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just the voice on acid. SO bleeping WEIRD. I can’t stop watching it though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think hedgehog is Russell Wastson.
The wierdest programme ever but now I need to know who they are.

Reactions: 3
My friend thinks Chameleon is Alexander Armstrong with the clue they've voiced a cartoon character.

My friend thinks Chameleon is Alexander Armstrong with the clue they've voiced a cartoon character.
That's what I thought too.
Think Unicorn is Wayne Sleep.
Queen Bee is someone from Emmerdale, maybe Adele Silva?

I think that's a popular guess but Alexander Armstrong has released albums and the voice didn't quite match for me. ETA - although her can change his speaking voice so maybe he can his singing voice!

Reactions: 1
"What the f#%! are you watching?", is what the hubby said to me..."I don't know..but I cant stop!!"

Anyway, I guessed Patsy Palmer from the Malibu and DJ clues and once I had that in my head, the voice gave it away. As for the rest, no idea...guess I'll have to keep watching to find out!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"What the f#%! are you watching?", is what the hubby said to me..."I don't know..but I cant stop!!"

Anyway, I guessed Patsy Palmer from the Malibu and DJ clues and once I had that in my head, the voice gave it away. As for the rest, no idea...guess I'll have to keep watching to find out!
I guessed patsy palmer with the millions watched my wedding as I assumed it was ricky and bianas wedding she was reffering too.

Reactions: 2
I thought that too! He had an album out too.

I thought the duck was Denise Lewis or maybe Nicola Adams? The unicorn I’m thinking Jake Shears from Scissor Sisters (remember them?!)

I thought that too! He had an album out too.

I thought the duck was Denise Lewis or maybe Nicola Adams? The unicorn I’m thinking Jake Shears from Scissor Sisters (remember them?!)
I had forgotten about Scissor Sisters! I saw some say Mika on Twitter, both of them could reach high notes.
I saw some say Charlotte Church for Queen Bee but I can't see how the clues fit in for her.

Got a few guesses so far:
Queen Bee - Charlotte Church or Billie Piper
Duck - Denise Lewis but the long distance running makes me think otherwise
Unicorn - John Barrowman seems too obv, I’d say Jake Shears or Courtney Act
Chameleon - Alexander Armstrong based on the cartoon character voice, although I’ve seen Neil Morrissey’s name too
Hedgehog - Jason Manford or Christopher Biggins

in theory this show should be a shower of shite but I can’t help watching it!!! It’s like I need to know who these people are now! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I initially thought Jason Manford for the Hedgehog but now I'm thinking Rufus Hound - he's done musical theatre and there were a couple of dog-related clues including him saying the panel didn't have a "Scooby-Doo" who he was...also on the VT when the hedgehog was shown walking to the gypsy caravan in the countryside, that fits with his stint playing Mr Toad in the Wind in the Willows musical as Toad had one. I'm not sure about the "dying" clue (maybe in another of the theatre shows?) but the rest seems to fit.

Also he seemed to make a point of pronouncing the word "actor" as "ack-torrr" - I know lots of luvvies do that but it really reminded me of Keith Lemon as that's something he does and Rufus worked with him on Celebrity Juice......but I may be over thinking this!....

Bloody hell this show really gets in your head! My OH is convinced that Hedgehog is Alexander Armstrong (not Chameleon) and I even wondered about Stephen Mulhern (not heard him sing but he apparently used to be a redcoat) but I'm sticking with Hound.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.