The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS! I'm now going to have to be invested in this show 😩 I'm now trying to guess who may be on future shows. I think Gemma Collins Stacey Solomon judge rinder and Philip Schofield 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Actually I'm now wondering if Gemma Collins was the duck! I really don't want to watch again but I can't remember what the clues were or even the song! I'm going purely by costume cos that's all I can remember!

Well, the butterfly celeb was disappointing! Thought it was going to be someone more famous than that! Not sure what to expect really!

Reactions: 1
It’s driving me mad who they are! I’m going to have to watch it whether I like it or not 😆 I guessed Patsy Palmer, could tell from her voice but the others, I’ve NO idea 🤯 Jack Osbourne was my guess for the unicorn but that’s only because I couldn’t think of anyone else who’d travel private jet as a kid 🤷🏻‍♀️

Such a weird show! I'm watching regardless :ROFLMAO: I said John barrowman before he even started to sing! Hedgehog is Joe lycett? :unsure:
Definitely not Joe Lycett - word pronunciation is different and the clues don't fit. My money is on Jason Mountford.

ETA - Davina talks out her bum with him being posh, he's a trained opera singer and has done stage productions.

Reactions: 3
I thought the unicorn was John Barrowman but im now thinking Frankie Grande.

I also think the hedgehog is a westend star, someone who was in a show and died just before the interval, hence the half 8 comment. Maybe Michael Ball?

I thought the camelion was Danny Dyer by the way he stood 😂

I reckon the duck is Denise Lewis, she was very tall (plus all the sports clues)

Reactions: 2
Queen bee - Charlotte church
Unicorn - John Barrowman or Courtney Act
Duck - Chizzy (sometimes a loose woman - not the nicest of woman I can tell you!)
Hedgehog - Jason Manford.

I thought the unicorn was John Barrowman but im now thinking Frankie Grande.

I also think the hedgehog is a westend star, someone who was in a show and died just before the interval, hence the half 8 comment. Maybe Michael Ball?

I thought the camelion was Danny Dyer by the way he stood 😂
No not big enough for Michael Ball. I think it is someone on stage with them saying they die at 8.30 every night. I was thinking more jonathan from g4.

It was a big disappointment as I loved the US version! I think it’s just a bit more extra over there and the UK doesn’t have the budget to match!

Trippy AF. What has Saturday night tv become 😭 bring back Noel Edmonds and the generation game!

Reactions: 3
Actually I'm now wondering if Gemma Collins was the duck! I really don't want to watch again but I can't remember what the clues were or even the song! I'm going purely by costume cos that's all I can remember!
The duck said they she’s an athlete, so definitely NOT Gemma Collins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Queen bee - Charlotte church
Unicorn - John Barrowman or Courtney Act
Duck - Chizzy (sometimes a loose woman - not the nicest of woman I can tell you!)
Hedgehog - Jason Manford.
Ah yes sounded like Chizzy but dont think the atheletic side works there.

Cant wait to meet tomorrows charecters!

Jason Manford is Hedgehog with the 830pm comment
Whats the 830 got to do with Jason Manford?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.