The Masked Singer UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was a load of old crap. See you back here on Saturday! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Vorders was easy, especially to anyone who remembers her turn as Cher on Celebrity Stars In Their Eyes, and I recognised Ainsley's voice but couldn't place it.

I'm already very confident as to who Weather will turn out to be in the upcoming bunch!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I was just watching on catch up,cant be arsed to watch anymore, who was the last one?

I really don't get this Carol Vordeman love, she is as fake as they come and her cackling annoys me so much.

Reactions: 7
Who out of my fellow late 80s children remembers Tony Robinson in the series for schools called Storyworld? It'll always be my first association for him! As TMS loves obscure clues, we should've seen Sprout type QWERTYIOUP on a computer keyboard!

How? Who?
We were speculating earlier in the thread that Macy Gray could be on the show this year. She's 6ft tall and I noticed on the advert that Weather looks tall and also has a not dissimilar figure to when Macy was dressed as Sea Queen on the last US season

Yes I'm a dweeb, who will banish myself from the thread if I'm wrong! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.